Hello there,
    I was using Google authenticator on my Blackberry 9700 OS6 until few days ago when I updated my Software, but now I can't find the link on the official google page, can anyone please upload the .cod files or the .jad source for the blackberry app, thanks in advance.
    05-01-12 02:03 PM
    seems like google pulled it out with no replacement. Not cool google.. not cool!!
    12-12-12 09:59 AM
    Seems like Google did that will all their apps. I haven't been able to find the download page for any of them.
    12-12-12 10:02 AM
    What has google done??? They have put at least a few million people abandoned /:

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    12-12-12 10:54 AM
    I got a ticket on google support the day I posted this thread, for more info on the solution check this Issue 173 - google-authenticator - Google authenticator for Blackberry link removed! - Two-step verification - Google Project Hosting
    12-12-12 12:52 PM
    Hey everyone! So, I may have temporarily solved our little dilema. From a brief description from another thread here on CrackBerry, I modified an existing .alx file to work with the GoogleAuthenticator .cod files, and after doing so, I was able to re-install GoogleAuthenticator using BBDM. So, if you want to give it a try, go to this link:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/56318223/Go...henticator.zip

unzip the file to a folder on your pc/mac/computer/laptop; connect your blackberry; fire up BBDM; and use the application loader within BBDM; make sure GoogleAuthenticator is "checkmarked"; and voila!

*Download/install at your own risk. Just because what I did works on my Torch 9860 doesn't mean it'll work on your phone.

*If you do try this, update this thread and let me know if this works for you or not!

Thanks and good luck!
    12-29-12 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD