So everyone, I just wanted to bid u all a farewell. Im no longer a berry owner, I now have a android. Thanknks for everything!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-11 03:58 AM
    so long Jayman thanks for the themes! don'd delete them from the hosting sites ok!
    03-17-11 06:28 AM
    So everyone, I just wanted to bid u all a farewell. Im no longer a berry owner, I now have a android. Thanknks for everything!

:O YOU BETRAYED US!!!!

Nah, I'm just kidding! Congrats on your new phone, be sure to tell us on how it compares to Blackberry! And thanks for the AWESOME themes youve created, maybe now the Android users will delight in your creations (If there is such a thing as an android theme :s).

Bye bro!
    03-17-11 06:57 AM
    Cheers to all the free themes you made for us to enjoy! Thanks Jayman!
    03-17-11 07:28 AM
    I guess I am the only one who builds themes for nearly every single device all across 3 OS's after almost 8 months without actually owning a blackberry? Hmm, interesting!
    03-17-11 06:27 PM
    Thanks jayman for all the themes. I too am switching phones tomorrow. Going with the EVO

03-17-11 06:43 PM
    really arsenal? so they're not actually tested on a device? haha
    03-17-11 07:12 PM
    They are tested on a simulator, and I have a theme of testers on almost every device :-) Yet you won't really find any complaints about them.
    really arsenal? so they're not actually tested on a device? haha
    03-17-11 07:39 PM
    Yes I know you are one of the elite themers here I was just surprised haw good they are without even having a device that's like playing piano blind! Steve wonder!
    03-17-11 08:47 PM
    thanks dude!
    I guess I totally hijacked the OP's thread? lol
    Yes I know you are one of the elite themers here I was just surprised haw good they are without even having a device that's like playing piano blind! Steve wonder!
    03-17-11 09:09 PM
    Jayman's cool and I dont think he'll read this since he bid farewell haha
    03-17-11 09:56 PM
    Bye and good luck.

03-17-11 09:56 PM
    Haha, I had to check back with you all. Thanks so much everyone! As of right now, if you want my honest opinion, android blows blackberry out of the water by far.

chachoi likes this.
    03-17-11 10:48 PM
    Great! Glad you like it!

03-17-11 10:55 PM
    Building a blackberry theme is a walk in the park compared to making one for Android.
    Haha, I had to check back with you all. Thanks so much everyone! As of right now, if you want my honest opinion, android blows blackberry out of the water by far.

03-17-11 11:26 PM
    well is android better than apple's IOS? cause I have an ipod touch, that is why I went for blackberry instead of buying another IOS device
    03-17-11 11:49 PM
    In my opinion each device and its respective OS has its advantages and disadvantages, it's up to the consumer to say which is better and which one is not.
    well is android better than apple's IOS? cause I have an ipod touch, that is why I went for blackberry instead of buying another IOS device
    03-19-11 08:58 PM
    Take care bro, I'm not far behind. Debating on upgrading to a newer BB but Droid is taking over.
    03-19-11 09:41 PM
    Take care bro, I'm not far behind. Debating on upgrading to a newer BB but Droid is taking over.
    Let me just say that, in my opinion, android absolutely destroys blackberry. i don't know how theres even a comparison, lol.
    03-22-11 12:30 PM
    Care to compare battery life?
    03-22-11 12:32 PM
    Care to compare battery life?
    John, you hit below the belt with that one!
    03-22-11 12:38 PM
    I am just stating a fact that is all. I thought Android was the cats ***

And I still think it is. But mobile technology can not be comprimised by battery power. It's 2011 think it's time we move forward on better energy sources.
    03-22-11 12:41 PM
    I am just stating a fact that is all. I thought Android was the cats ***

And I still think it is. But mobile technology can not be comprimised by battery power. It's 2011 think it's time we move forward on better energy sources.
    What did you have in mind?
    03-22-11 12:47 PM
    I am no inventor, but there has to be a way to harness more power into smaller yet compact devices.

Users want sleek, thinner, light weight mobile devices. Such as laptops, cell phones, tablets.

There are some recent articles out there, in which universities have run trials on battery consumption, and faster charging with newer type metals and composites.
    03-22-11 12:56 PM
    I am no inventor, but there has to be a way to harness more power into smaller yet compact devices.

Users want sleek, thinner, light weight mobile devices. Such as laptops, cell phones, tablets.

There are some recent articles out there, in which universities have run trials on battery consumption, and faster charging with newer type metals and composites.
    was it 2009 or early 2010, when we saw wifi charged batteries, that looked good, mind you we saw inpulse watch at same time, neither are on the market yet
    03-22-11 01:02 PM
149 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD