Well it looks like im saying goodbye to BlackBerry and saying hello to Android. Ive been a loyal user for years but finally the demand for more kicked in. I got tired of not having any apps lol, yes i know theres some apps on blackberry world but honestly a lot of them arent what i want and my phone cant handle to many apps. I was looking forward to BB10 but unfortunately Sprint isnt getting the Z10 they might be getting the Q10 but i dont want the Q10 even though it looks amazing!!!! I want a full touchscreen which is why i was so happy about the Z10 but sprint didnt want the phone sadly . So for now im going to be saying so long to my bb 9650. If BlackBerry releases a phablet and sprint gets it then ill be jumping back over to bb.
    05-11-13 03:53 PM
    AWWWWW thats a shame!!! would you like a tissue.lol????? Hey just so you know my dog ended up getting into a bag of ruffles BBQ chips and it gave him explosive diarrhea. So if you buy ruffles chips don't buy them from Walmart get them from Target!
    05-11-13 04:02 PM
    Bye ... Bye
    05-11-13 04:05 PM
    Well it looks like im saying goodbye to BlackBerry and saying hello to Android. Ive been a loyal user for years but finally the demand for more kicked in. I got tired of not having any apps lol, yes i know theres some apps on blackberry world but honestly a lot of them arent what i want and my phone cant handle to many apps. I was looking forward to BB10 but unfortunately Sprint isnt getting the Z10 they might be getting the Q10 but i dont want the Q10 even though it looks amazing!!!! I want a full touchscreen which is why i was so happy about the Z10 but sprint didnt want the phone sadly . So for now im going to be saying so long to my bb 9650. If BlackBerry releases a phablet and sprint gets it then ill be jumping back over to bb.
    Well, I went to Android last November or so, I can't say that I am not happy with the choice but I know that I will be returning to BB someday. Maybe by then BB will have their issues resolved. Maybe by then the apps will be there as well.

PS. Don't let the others get to ya.
    05-11-13 04:14 PM
    If you wanted the Z10 bad enough why not ditch Sprint. In any event I never understand why it's news when someone switches products. There's already a thread created for people like you.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/
    05-11-13 04:30 PM
    What apps are you looking for? Amazing that people complain about missing apps. All the apps I need BlackBerry has. Good luck with that android device. Loving my z10

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 04:48 PM