11-13-09 11:30 AM
    Put a SOLID product out for us in a timely manner. That's all I ask! (I know that's asking a lot.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 11:48 AM
    I'll give you 3 more weaknesses that they need to fix IMMEDIATELY.

1) 2.9MB email attachment size limitation.
    2) File download size limitations.
    3) Trucated emails.

Need I say more?
    11-13-09 11:57 AM
    I'll give you 3 more weaknesses that they need to fix IMMEDIATELY.

1) 2.9MB email attachment size limitation.
    2) File download size limitations.
    3) Trucated emails.

Need I say more?
    4) App memory.
    11-13-09 12:47 PM
    4) App memory.
    That can be #1 on the hardware front. The 3 I listed are just simple config changes they can make on their backend network. They wouldn't even take a software upgrade on the handsets or anything, just a few keystrokes on their end to fix once and for all.

They need to do that if they plan on playing with the big dogs... right now, you can't do anything worthwhile with a BB if you need serious transport of email. Kind of "ironic" from a company that prides themselves on being the "leader" in mobile email.
    11-13-09 02:03 PM
    That can be #1 on the hardware front. The 3 I listed are just simple config changes they can make on their backend network. They wouldn't even take a software upgrade on the handsets or anything, just a few keystrokes on their end to fix once and for all.

They need to do that if they plan on playing with the big dogs... right now, you can't do anything worthwhile with a BB if you need serious transport of email. Kind of "ironic" from a company that prides themselves on being the "leader" in mobile email.
    Totally agree with this. I have a 16-gig memory card. Let me use the damn thing!!
    11-13-09 02:04 PM
    If you guys agree with the idea of having RIM remove the download and email attachment file size limits, email RIM at bbsuggestions@rim.com and ask them to do it please. The more the merrier!
    11-13-09 03:28 PM
    If you guys agree with the idea of having RIM remove the download and email attachment file size limits, email RIM at bbsuggestions@rim.com and ask them to do it please. The more the merrier!
    Thank you. My e-mail has been sent.
    11-14-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD