I strongly feel there is an abnormal amount of negative news about BB, much of it rehashing same old-same old.
    Just last week I saw CNBC talking about the October 2010 BIS crash like it had just happened & using it to argue BlackBerry's not as stable as it once was & that's one of the reason's it's going down.........How many days has it been since Apple's iMessage servers last went down? That happens all the time, yet BlackBerry has a (admittedly big) crash 3 years ago & people are STILL talking about it!

(I think it was CNBC, could have been someone else)
    08-26-13 07:18 AM
    Just last week I saw CNBC talking about the October 2010 BIS crash like it had just happened & using it to argue BlackBerry's not as stable as it once was & that's one of the reason's it's going down.........How many days has it been since Apple's iMessage servers last went down? That happens all the time, yet BlackBerry has a (admittedly big) crash 3 years ago & people are STILL talking about it!

He is talking about it because it had affected him. I was affected negatively by it, a lot of people/journalists/bankers/financiers were negatively affected by it.

Blackberry is paying for their own mistakes there is no conspiracy.
    08-26-13 08:52 AM

The Oct 2010 BBRY outage lasted for days and rendered most or all data services unusable on affected devices, including e-mail and web browsing. On the contrary, even when iMessage goes down, it doesn't take web browsing, e-mail or other app functionality with it.

The two are not comparable.
    08-26-13 09:18 AM
    You have just summarized exactly what I want to say. There is no question that there are great talents in BlackBerry. BB10 is way better than IOS7 from software design point of view.

I have to say that it is embarrassing of Apple, who have much more engineering resource, cannot beat BlackBerry in the design of its most strong product.

Posted via CB10
    Yup Apple is pretty upset that they sold more iphones in 3 days than Blackberry can in a year.

Surely consumers care about design, lol.
    08-26-13 01:09 PM
    I have to say that it is embarrassing of Apple, who have much more engineering resource, cannot beat BlackBerry in the design of its most strong product.

Posted via CB10
    They are beating Balckberry. They have the design that sells.
    08-26-13 01:37 PM
    Yup Apple is pretty upset that they sold more iphones in 3 days than Blackberry can in a year.

Surely consumers care about design, lol.
    I really think customers do care about the design, it's just that they preferred Apple's design.
    08-26-13 02:46 PM
    Doesn't look like this went as planned.
    08-26-13 02:55 PM
57 123