So how do you guys get good battery life ? what are your personal tricks as to how u get good amount of hours out of your battery ? there might be a thread somewhere like this but im not digging up the dead threads lol i just need a few more tips i have my battery saving mode always on sometimes i switch to 2G aka EDGE helps alot but maybe your tips will help someone else ? and me ? i get about a good 8 hours out of my battery but i would like more ! lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-21-12 11:00 AM
    All my notification (twitter,facebook. etc) set to one hour. Screen back light set at the lowest setting as well as the back light.
    05-21-12 11:16 AM
    I also turn off the wifi feature while out and about, when I know I don't want it to keep searching for signals.
    05-21-12 11:30 AM
    i usually just turn the notification thingy off and make sure i close out of everything if im about to go out turn down the light settings i dont use the wifi to much for some reason it always drops n connects again idk why

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-21-12 11:40 AM
    Turn on 2G/EDGE
    WiFi OFF
    Bluetooth Off if not in use.
    Turn Notifications OFF or Higher Intervals
    Auto BackLight
    If 7.1 OS, Battery Saver Mode
    Avoid 3rd party 'Battery Saver Apps' they dont work they simply affect battery.
    And use the menu key to check if more than 5 standard apps are running.

Thats all I can think now.

Sent from my Tool, not the 'Toy'
    05-21-12 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD