Yep.

StreetInsider.com - Positive Developments from RIM's (RIMM) Blackberry Jam has Goldman Sachs Raising Numbers

The mainstream investment community is starting to notice BB10:

"Some other notes from the firm were the latest features the BB10, including "Hub," "Flow," and "Peek" as new user interface functionalities and "Balance" as a work and personal device optimization feature. RIMM also said the launch remains on track for the first quarter of 2013 and company has been meeting with carriers to show off the new operating system and it expects testing to begin next month. In addition, RIM is attracting developers with a $10k commitment."
    09-26-12 03:15 PM
    Funny that golden slacks has purchased 8.8 million shares last month and now turned bullish.
    09-26-12 05:51 PM
    Love these analysts who talk doom and gloom while buying RIM shares with both hands. I am surprised Golden Boy was somewhat positive on RIM.I still remember analysts bullish on RIM at $140 when it was obvious RIM was in a huge bubble. Now RIM is grossly undervalued trading at .4 of book value and the majority of liars oops i mean analysts are negative on RIM. Has the big boys finally filled their pockets with cheap undervalued RIM shares?
    09-26-12 05:57 PM
    Even though we all feel the need to either love or hate somebody around here. The fact remains. This is a positive sign and will send the first small positive ripple through the investment community! Like it or not they are the ones that produce the most free advertising for a successful product. Just ask apple or Bloomberg.
    RIM needs to continue to run flat out to keep a slight shift going in their direction and turn it into something bigger!
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-26-12 07:28 PM
    Yes - cheers to the possible beginning of a snowball effect.
    09-26-12 07:36 PM
    Hopefully they're not talking up RIM in order to get the stock up, then sell right before the earnings call. Let's face it, RIM probably added 2MM subscribers by selling their handsets either at cost or below cost...that's not good for margin.
    09-27-12 09:05 AM
    It's nice to see something positive from the bloodsuckers. Maybe more will follow...
    09-27-12 09:13 AM
    Crossing my fingers and hoping the quarterly looks good today. Since they've gained subscribers (when the prediction was a net loss), I'm hoping we'll see better-than-expected news than the .45/share loss that "the street" was predicting.
    09-27-12 09:29 AM
    Hopefully they're not talking up RIM in order to get the stock up, then sell right before the earnings call. Let's face it, RIM probably added 2MM subscribers by selling their handsets either at cost or below cost...that's not good for margin.
    Maybe, but last I checked they charge for BIS/BES access. That will offset the original price a bit over the lifetime of the phone.
    09-27-12 10:50 AM
    thats good coming from the masters of the universe
    09-27-12 06:28 PM
    Well if they did, that didn't work out to well. Bloomberg reporting the stock is up25%, once again GS is ahead of the pack. Nice Profit GS
    09-27-12 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD