The Blue Jays are blowing up national sentiment and where is BlackBerry, no electronic signs anywhere to be seen, Rodgers Stadium is the envy of the country right now, BlackBerry get in on a once in 20 year event or you could pass and do something at the next super bowl, DAH????

Sent from my 5 star BlackBerry Passport
    09-29-15 12:40 PM
    Have feeling inviting BlackBerry would have the same effect as inviting one of the party leaders.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-15 12:41 PM
    Have feeling inviting BlackBerry would have the same effect as inviting one of the party leaders.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe I should have been more direct? BlackBerry get in on the Wave month after month people are tuning in! Electronic signs around the ballpark are constantly being replaced with whatever comes next from Paying customers that know the true value of the space available ,DaH!!!

09-29-15 01:42 PM
    Chen might have to fly coach instead of first class between his home in California and Waterloo to pay for the advertising.

We can't have that now can we.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    09-29-15 06:06 PM
    Chen might have to fly coach instead of first class between his home in California and Waterloo to pay for the advertising.
    I'm pretty sure he's still flying private on BB's planes - the ones they claimed they were going to get rid of but haven't actually done so.
    09-29-15 06:52 PM
    You are having a laugh right???

Posted via CB10
    09-29-15 08:06 PM
    I'm not laughing,I'm crying,haha but I did sell all my stock a while ago thank God,lol
    09-29-15 09:03 PM
    Mets vs Blue Jays?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-15 10:18 PM
    I'm not laughing,I'm crying,haha but I did sell all my stock a while ago thank God,lol
    You're part of the pump 'n dump crew... :-)

I knew it! ;-)

�   Forget the name, ... Priv it on! :-)   �
    09-30-15 06:09 PM
    The Blue Jays are blowing up national sentiment and where is BlackBerry, no electronic signs anywhere to be seen, Rodgers Stadium is the envy of the country right now, BlackBerry get in on a once in 20 year event or you could pass and do something at the next super bowl, DAH????

Pimp my Priv... :-)

�   Forget the name, ... Priv it on! :-)   �
    09-30-15 06:10 PM
    Some of the players were running around tonight during the celebration for clinching the division with go pros on their heads. BlackBerry could have payed them to run around with passports on their heads

Posted on my Z30.......while on the can
    09-30-15 07:34 PM
    Some of the players were running around tonight during the celebration for clinching the division with go pros on their heads. BlackBerry could have payed them to run around with passports on their heads
    Good one!
    09-30-15 08:00 PM
    Congrats Blue Jays and now it's off to the playoffs with a home field advantage ,so get some great exposure behind Home plate and do something for a change,Millions of people are going to be tuned in ,get it done.
    10-01-15 05:15 AM
    You're part of the pump 'n dump crew... :-)

I knew it! ;-)

•   Forget the name, ... Priv it on! :-)   •
    I'm sure you're joking but I held BB for 2 years just before the Z10 came out,I was so convinced they were going to sell Millions but they screwed up and then Chen came along so I held on for the ride until I realized a sinking ship wasn't the best place to be ,I really am convinced that they will sell BB before Christmas or at least their patent portfolio and let whoever buys them do the dirty work and make some money because Chen doesn't have the nerve to do so.
    10-01-15 05:37 AM