I was woundering what gold status is can anyone tell me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 10:51 AM
    Gold Status?

It depend on context, Gold is worth $886.50 US at this moment. My T-Mobile Gold is running just fine and CrackBerry is the Gold Standard BlackBerry support site.

What context are you thinking?
    09-24-08 10:54 AM
    In the newbee sectione I was reading someone posted that they hoped be in gold status soon to recive a free berry. I was just woundering what ment, and how do one reach this status

09-24-08 10:57 AM
    CrackBerry status is based on post count and ranges from Newbie (< 10 posts) to Genius (1500+ posts). There are no color or precious metal status labels. In the beginning, there was a contest to be the first person to reach 1 000 posts. The prize was a BlackBerry. That may be the source of the story you read. As of this writing, there are no CrackBerry contests that offer a free BlackBerry as a prize. But only Kevin knows what he's got in mind for the future, so stick around. And welcome to the forums!
    09-24-08 12:04 PM
    To my knowledge, the only thing given away free on Crackberry is advice.
    09-24-08 12:09 PM
    Now I read somewhere that they gave a free berry to the first person to reach 1000 posts. But that was when the site first opened.

09-24-08 12:21 PM
    Thanks for the info
    09-24-08 12:53 PM
    In the newbee sectione I was reading someone posted that they hoped be in gold status soon to recive a free berry. I was just woundering what ment, and how do one reach this status
    The person that posted that was probably confusing the way this site works
    with how Pinstack does (How I can't imagine )

On Pinstack users who pay for a Premium Membership have their names listed in a gold color.
    09-24-08 04:37 PM
    If that was true right now, you'd see gibberish in every thread written by me
    09-24-08 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD