When I pop in a registered sim WITH BIS will my BBM and e-mail stay the same as it was when I had my ATT sim?

I afraid that when I pop in the european sim, it will remove my e-mail settings and BBM contacts/groups basically.
    04-25-11 04:49 PM
    When I pop in a registered sim WITH BIS will my BBM and e-mail stay the same as it was when I had my ATT sim?

I afraid that when I pop in the european sim, it will remove my e-mail settings and BBM contacts/groups basically.
    you should have no trouble, as the email accounts (and i believe the BBM contacts) are connected to your BIS account via your device's PIN. You may have to confirm your BIS username / Password in the device's set-up wizzard to re-activate your email accounts on the device, but should be a simple step...

Might want to test it with a friend's SIM before leaving though, just to be sure...
    04-25-11 10:47 PM
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    04-27-11 12:01 AM
    There should be no problem
    04-27-11 02:00 AM
    I did that whilst visiting the family in Ireland over Christmas holiday. It wasn't a problem at all.
    04-27-11 02:35 AM
    It will be OK, you need a data plan ... but the settings stay on the phone so it will stay right as it is.
    04-27-11 12:11 PM
    Sounds good, thanks guys
    04-27-11 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD