1. marlee123's Avatar
    Going to China with 8830 BB what do i need adaptor or converter
    09-17-09 10:28 PM
  2. kickinitlive247's Avatar
    yes you need a wall adapter to convert 220 to 110 for charging. easy to find if you have a native to help you. also you need to buy a prepaid sim (or a chinese carrier sim) if you are unlocked
    it would help if your 8830 has wifi
    Last edited by kickinitlive247; 09-17-09 at 10:53 PM. Reason: clarification
    09-17-09 10:52 PM
  3. ComfortablyNumb's Avatar
    You may also want to call verizon about a plan change while you're there. It can be really expensive to use the phone without one.
    09-17-09 11:16 PM