I'm sure many of you are aware of the Google+ and YouTube Integration recently that have cause millions of YouTubers around the world to be emotionally angry and frustrated. First of all who the F*CK uses Google+. I have attempted many times to disconnect and delete Google+ from invading my YouTube profile and I've finally given up. This woke me up and made me realize how many of us are becoming dependent of Google's services. I notice my phone contact have been uploaded to Google+ and across their other services. I never gave google+ permission to upload my personal phonebook in the first place. I only created a google email account because I was forced into when activating my Samsung Android phone. In light of the recent changes, I felt vulnerable to Google blunt attempt to monopolize the internet and on my knees pleading to the Google gods for mercy.

Moving forward, my next phone will not be an Android phone and I've gone back to hotmail services. Youtube will be an alternative video websites. The only thing I will not give up is Google search. To all the Google fan boys out their I want to remind you that you will wake up to a rude awakening one day when you become so dependable on Google that there's no turning back. You will fall hard.

Oh how I miss the old privacy and security days of Blackberry.
    11-20-13 05:33 AM
    Jump on a Z30 (or any BB10) and never look back. So in order to use YouTube you need a G+ account? Is that what you are saying?

You can't watch videos without being logged in to youtube.com?

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 05:58 AM
    Jump on a Z30 (or any BB10) and never look back. So in order to use YouTube you need a G+ account? Is that what you are saying?

You can't watch videos without being logged in to youtube.com?

Posted via CB10
    You can't post comments on youtube videos without a google + profile.
    11-20-13 06:26 AM
    You can't post comments on youtube videos without a google + profile.
    And that's not a real problem for most people.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 06:33 AM
    Nothing is 100% secure in today's electronic world and anyone who thinks otherwise I have an old saying you should memorize " A fool and his money are soon parted".

Any information broadcast over an internet and/or open network is fair game to anyone sniffing the network. Unless your on a private closed network with no outside access, you might be safe, but with today's eavesdropping technology, even that might not be safe anymore.

Sent using the CB app from my iPhone 5S
    Fidel Mercado likes this.
    11-20-13 06:34 AM
    Welcome home.... may I suggest the Z30... it's a delicious device, powerful and quit secure

Lilly's hand stitched Frankensteined Z30 Powered by 10.2.1.(latest Leak)
    Mecca EL, wincyUt and a6691ben like this.
    11-20-13 06:37 AM
    I love outlook on Z10.

Posted via CB10
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    11-20-13 07:54 AM
    Get the Z30 and problem solved. Hehehe.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    11-20-13 08:20 AM
    So that's why I couldn't post or like comments on YouTube. Wow they are ridiculous, and they surely are acting like fb forcing people to changes.
    I left FB when they forced me to use the timeline BS, Now hopefully I don't have to leave YouTube.
    Good thing I'm not one of those people who comments on every video, and I'm going to have to leave the "like" habit.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 08:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    Unless your profile is suspended because of a name problem. Google didn't think my real name sounded real so they suspended my profile. Mine has been suspended for about half a year now with an appeal pending. I'm screwed until Google does something about it.
    11-20-13 08:28 AM
    Face it, to interact with almost anything online anymore, you need to create an account with someone! Hotmail and yahoo are no better, so get used to it.
    11-20-13 08:33 AM
    Two things come immedaitely to mind.

1. You can activate an Android phone without creating a Google account. You just can't use some services.

2. Hotmail, by M$, is a better alternative?????
    11-20-13 08:37 AM
    Sorry, a 3rd thing. Google bought YouTube fair and square. Don't like what they've done with it? Don't visit. In the end, if enough people boycott Google for their practices, they would be forced to change. That doesn't seem to be happening.
    acovey likes this.
    11-20-13 08:40 AM
    Unless your profile is suspended because of a name problem. Google didn't think my real name sounded real so they suspended my profile. Mine has been suspended for about half a year now with an appeal pending. I'm screwed until Google does something about it.
    That's messed up.
    thymaster likes this.
    11-20-13 08:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    tell that to folks dealing with the goOoOooOoOoOogle gubbermint trying to get their account back!
    11-20-13 08:46 AM
    I think Microsoft is a better alternative, yes.
    But think again about "Don't like what they've done with it? Don't visit." YouTube is so massive now, for a lot of people it's almost like saying "You don't like Banks, don't use them." You have to grin and bear it. There isn't really any alternative to YouTube
    yellowhammer likes this.
    11-20-13 09:15 AM
    Bakron1..... not true. I never get viruses, or put up with all the other crap that haunts others on my BlackBerry devices. This is a clean system.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 09:59 AM
    I think Microsoft is a better alternative, yes.
    But think again about "Don't like what they've done with it? Don't visit." YouTube is so massive now, for a lot of people it's almost like saying "You don't like Banks, don't use them." You have to grin and bear it. There isn't really any alternative to YouTube
    Of course there is. YouTube was founded in 2005. Somehow, the world survived without it for centuries.

The fact is this. We rationalize to ourselves why we use things from companies we don't like. But if we truly don't trust Google, we have to stay away. Anything else is pure lip service.
    11-20-13 10:09 AM
    I still dont see the big deal about having an account to COMMENT on youtube vids. I dont think I have ever commented on the thousands of youtube videos I have watched. I understand some of you do but whats so bad about google+ account. You can control the privacy settings on it and basically lock out everyone.
    11-20-13 10:16 AM
    This is why I only use my Gmail account for spam or other such forced sign ups. I don't use G+ although at some point I noticed it had been implemented anyway and I had been included in a bunch of people's circles, half of which were absolute strangers.

Still going strong with my Hotmail account for the last 13-14 years, only email account I've ever used on any of BB's and never had an issue and get everything I need from it.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    thymaster likes this.
    11-20-13 10:22 AM
    You don't have to use your personal Google+. Just associate the channel with a G+ page with the channel name and you can comment again. People get worked up over the most insignificant things. Since the NSA scandal anything can make people jumpy.

"First of all who the F*CK uses Google+." Isn't this the same mentality that's hurting Blackberry? Just replace the word 'Google+' with 'Blackberry'.
    look_alive, Tabdus and TgeekB like this.
    11-20-13 10:27 AM
    Yup, they killed mine as well. Took 3 months to get my proper account back and I was using my real name. :/
    Omnitech and GingerSnapsBack like this.
    11-20-13 10:30 AM
    Yep, Google can't stand seeing all that personal information Facebook collects and they can't get people to move to G+. So they are forcing everyone using their services on to +.

I setup a + profile with a bunch of phony data just to use Youtube. I've deleted my Facebook account when they started trying to force people with names they think are fake to send a copy of their government I'D.
    Ummmm they actually asked for this?! Government ID?! WTF?

?10
    11-20-13 10:32 AM
    Ummmm they actually asked for this?! Government ID?! WTF?

?10

Dude..come on. of course they didn't.
    11-20-13 10:35 AM
    Two things come immedaitely to mind.

1. You can activate an Android phone without creating a Google account. You just can't use some services.

2. Hotmail, by M$, is a better alternative?????
    Hotmail = Outlook.com and it's awesome. No gmail for me. No Google anything at all. Dumped all of it including search a year ago on all devices including PCs. The only service I still use/consume is Youtube and I do not comment on vids.
    11-20-13 10:38 AM
218 123 ...