Released / shown in cinemas Australia wide from 28/04/2016...

Main character Brooke prominently sports a black Z10, with logo, front and - most amazingly -

BBM video!

Haha, so let's hope we're getting it cross-platform so everyone will know that

"BLACKBERRY'S NOT DEAD!"

too... :-D

( God's Not Dead 2: About The Movie )

 Priv New (Chendroid) World...? :-| 
    05-02-16 02:50 AM
    So a D-list film that was a critical failure and a box office bomb featured a phone that is obsolete and unpopular? Sounds about right.
    JeepBB likes this.
    05-02-16 06:38 AM
    This is amazing.

I have been waiting for this day for 3 years. I knew the wait was worth it! BlackBerry 10 is back baby!
    JeepBB likes this.
    05-02-16 04:39 PM
    So a D-list film that was a critical failure and a box office bomb featured a phone that is obsolete and unpopular? Sounds about right.
    BBM Video is less than obsolete. It's fun to use. With the right people... :-)
    (edit: Also, I was talking about BlackBerry as a company and manufacturer, not about a single product, service or other offering)

You might just not be the right target audience for this movie. Critical acclaim for a non-mainstream movie that goes against the PC grain? Won't happen, and isn't needed...

Everyone I talked to loved it. And so do those that have their Z's... :-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    05-02-16 07:22 PM
    Just replace "Burn in hell" with "Tools not toys".
    JeepBB likes this.
    05-02-16 10:13 PM
    Sure, the great G has even less of a fanbase than the double B, apparently.... :-D

Time will tell...

05-03-16 01:10 AM
    Sure, the great G has even less of a fanbase than the double B, apparently.... :-D

Time will tell...

I seriously doubt that. There are currently 2.2 billion Christians worldwide.
    O ye of little faith.

*A3-A20
    Last edited by johnny_bravo72; 05-03-16 at 01:59 AM.
    JeepBB likes this.
    05-03-16 01:34 AM
    I seriously doubt that. There are currently 2.2 billion Christians worldwide.
    O ye of little faith.

*A3-A20
    Nominal. We have to stop here, otherwise we'll get sued or banned... ;-)

(... it was a rhetorical device called "hyperbole", an exaggeration to make a point...)

So, neither is He dead, nor is BlackBerry... :-D

 Priv New (Chendroid) World...? :-| 
    05-03-16 03:04 AM
    You might just not be the right target audience for this movie.
    Well, sure. I don't have some ludicrous persecution complex. Also, I can see what a mindless straw man argument this movie is.

Edit to add: I also know how the American legal system works, to which the makers of this film are apparently quite ignorant.
    Last edited by Elephant_Canyon; 05-03-16 at 07:08 AM.
    05-03-16 06:35 AM
    Well, sure. I don't have some ludicrous persecution complex. Also, I can see what a mindless straw man argument this movie is.

Edit to add: I also know how the American legal system works, to which the makers of this film are apparently quite ignorant.
    Persecution complex? Just bake - or don't bake - some cake for the wrong person... I'll leave it at that! :-D

----

Us BlackBerry users get "persecuted" all the time. At least we're enjoying SDcard and a real keyboard and file manager. Time for haters and click-baiters to just give it up!

05-05-16 12:15 AM

05-05-16 01:32 AM
    Longer version available..? :-)

05-05-16 04:43 PM