First, i order a simple device to hold my cell phone from the website. and then a during the expected arriving day, i got this email

Unfortunately there's going to be a delay shipping your order and it's now expected to ship out to you on Friday Jul 4th. We do apologize for this.
    I've copied the details of your order below. We're doing our very best to ship your order as quickly as possible, I'll update you if the shipping date should change, otherwise I'll email you a confirmation as soon we've shipped it. Please contact me any time if you'd like to make any changes to your order.
    I hope this delay is not too much of a problem for you.

THen later when the expected shipping date came, i got another email

Hi John,

This is just a quick update on your order. Unfortunately it's still delayed and is expected now to finally ship out to you between Monday Jul 14th and Tuesday Jul 15th. Sorry again for this delay.
    I've copied the details of your order below. This is finally a definite shipping date, I'll make sure we rush it out to you as soon as it comes in stock and I set up a free upgrade to Xpress Post shipping for you too so you'll get it very fast once we ship it. Please contact me any time if you'd like to make any changes to your order.

And today is July 15. I called GoCellular, and they said "We dont know what is happening, but I will call you back as soon as I get the required information. Ill call you back in 30 minutes."

I waited 1 hour, and called them again, but they didnt pick up. Might be a scam company aswell, but still gotta wait a bit more while i ask for refund and see whether the money gets transfered to my account.
    07-15-14 07:14 PM
    At this point I would probably cancel the order!
    07-21-14 11:30 AM