For the last 4+ days, Go Daddy's mobile site has been down, even if the forced PC view option is ON in my Z30 BB10 browser settings. Their mobile site is currently forwarding to their Australian site with a (au.godaddy.com) sub-domain prefix but it's still a blank white screen. I need this to work on my BB so I can manage domains, DNS, e-mail, etc.. I called them & they confirmed it's a known global issue for their US site & their engineers are working on it. I wonder why the BB browser can't load the page because it works on my Samsung Galaxy tablet & PC while using my BB's hotspot. I also found that if you pinch zoom the white screen, hold it while pinched, then move the pinched screen around, the edges of the hidden page will be revealed behind the white curtain. What do you see when accessing godaddy.com on your Berry? - Thanks
    Last edited by BlackBerryMagnet; 05-16-17 at 12:14 AM.
    05-15-17 11:44 PM
    05-16-17 01:16 AM
    I don't think this is a Blackberry-specific issue. I posted it so anyone else getting the white screen would know it's global and not necessarily their Berry. Hopefully it's not specific, that's all I need now.
    05-16-17 01:57 AM
    I don't think this is a Blackberry-specific issue. I posted it so anyone else getting the white screen would know it's global and not necessarily their Berry. Hopefully it's not specific, that's all I need now.
    Cool. My orignal suggestion of using Browsie Browser instead of the native browser still applies lol.
    05-16-17 10:08 PM
    I don't think this is a Blackberry-specific issue.
    It's an issue with certs, which essentially IS a BB-specific issue since BB was one of the last tech companies to issue cert updates, and that requires installing 10.3.3, or doing it manually.
    05-17-17 12:13 AM
    Well, Go Daddy's mobile site is back! And I'm still running my original OS, resisting that persistent, annoying update alert.

I also did not change or update my certificates. It just came back within the last week or two.

I also forgot to mention in the original post that I was always able to access GD's webmail from my Berry. But that may be because it's a different interface and/or also on different servers.

I think the blocking had something to do with the country code assigned to the version that was accessed for all those months because GD said they block viewers from seeing other country versions because of unique offers, features and services for that specific region.

Either that or BlackBerry secretly pushed a browser component update, the sneaky bastages.
    Last edited by BlackBerryMagnet; 08-17-17 at 12:19 AM.
    08-16-17 11:56 PM
    Well, Go Daddy's mobile site is back! And I'm still running my original OS, resisting that persistent, annoying update alert.

I also did not change or update my certificates. It just came back within the last week or two.

I also forgot to mention in the original post that I was always able to access GD's webmail from my Berry. But that may be because it's a different interface and/or also on different servers.

I think the blocking had something to do with the country code assigned to the version that was accessed for all those months because GD said they block viewers from seeing other country versions because of unique offers, features and services for that specific region.

Either that or BlackBerry secretly pushed a browser component update, the sneaky bastages.
    Yes, I'm also resisting the update notification on my Berries, as soon as I heard about the multiple 10.3.3 issues some are having... :-D

•   BlackBerry... where are we heading...? Pray tell... ;-D   •
    08-20-17 04:23 PM