Hi,

I am currently ussing gmail and I have noticed some delays but the issue why I wan to change is because I have read that google is being investigated for negligent collection of personal information.

I am thinking on yahoo or hotmail and I would like your opinion on them.

Thanks
    10-19-10 03:39 AM
    I also use Gmail. It seems to have more functionality than the others. Hotmail (Live) works well, but it doesn't have calendar sync at this time. I have also had delays with Hotmail. I have a Yahoo! Account and used to use it when you were able to sync contacts and address book through the desktop manager. But that functionality has been altered a little. I don't believe you can sync your address book anymore and again, you can't sync your calendar. I have 2-way, wireless sync with email, address book, and calendar with Gmail that works flawlessly. Incidentally, I don't worry about Google's privacy issues that much. I'm sure their security isn't any worse than any other email client.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 03:50 AM
    ...I have read that google is being investigated for negligent collection of personal information....
    That's very interesting because although I dont use gmail I have become increasingly concerned with Google - like finding little programs running on my system

Sounds like Google might be using their weight to harvest information about users in secret
    10-19-10 07:16 AM
    I have been playing with yahoo and hotmail but I can't sync calendar or contacts with them....

I would like to switch but the alternatives are not very good...
    10-19-10 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD