So I have searched the forums and was able to find others with similar problems but no solution. My gmail account is resending messages to my 8900 that I have just recently archived. When I try to send myself a test message, I just am sent one of the recently archived messages and not the test. I am sent old messages several times a day. These occurences tend to coincide with when I get new emails. I have not changed any settings at all (gmail or bb) and this just started. Please help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 11:10 PM
    So I have searched the forums and was able to find others with similar problems but no solution. My gmail account is resending messages to my 8900 that I have just recently archived. When I try to send myself a test message, I just am sent one of the recently archived messages and not the test. I am sent old messages several times a day. These occurences tend to coincide with when I get new emails. I have not changed any settings at all (gmail or bb) and this just started. Please help.

Do you have your email set up with POP3 or IMAP? If it is POP3 change it to IMAP.
    07-16-09 11:12 PM
    I have it on IMAP. I have also told it to send messages as of now and not past ones. No dice.

07-17-09 01:02 AM
    Can anyone else help on this?

07-17-09 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD