... this has never happened before for me:

I sent an email for my computer using my gmail account. Shortly after I received an email and went to check it; the email that I sent from the computer was in there as well as sent. I tested again sending an email to myself and it was there again.

Has there been an update for gmail that I missed?
    05-02-10 01:45 AM
    BIS 3.0!! Two-way sync with Gmail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 01:57 AM
    Damn it, that is ANNOYING AS HELL! PUT IT BACK!!
    05-02-10 03:57 AM
    Just go into your account setup on BIS and create a filter blocking all messages from your email address. Some of us like the new feature.

Damn it, that is ANNOYING AS HELL! PUT IT BACK!!
    05-02-10 11:19 AM
    ... this has never happened before for me:

I sent an email for my computer using my gmail account. Shortly after I received an email and went to check it; the email that I sent from the computer was in there as well as sent. I tested again sending an email to myself and it was there again.

Has there been an update for gmail that I missed?

Can anybody translate the original post into English? Try as I might, I can't make any sense out of it.
    05-02-10 12:00 PM
    Put me down as one who found this annoying. The worst part is that I thought it was something with my gmail account, and I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what happened.

How does this happen? Does RIM/BlackBerry just push these things down to us without notice or permission? Or is it Gmail that changed something in their system?

Thanks jbs-horn -- I had never set up a filter before, now I know how.
    05-02-10 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD