Hey guys,

I have a problem with gmail on my BB 9780, everything has been working fine until i updated the firmware. I had re-entered my gmail acccount details and now whenever I open up my email account is automatically opens up into the folder labelled "important" rather than my inbox.

To get my inbox emails I then have to filter to it. When i exit the email and go back in, it automatically defaults to the "important" folder.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the account, I have wiped the phone and reinstalled the firmware about 3 times and the same thing happens.

I am pulling my fecking hair out.

Anyone got any solutions or knows whats going on?!?!?!
    10-04-11 03:40 AM
    Is there a way to change the default "important" folder to the inbox on google?
    10-04-11 04:45 AM
    Hey guys,

I have a problem with gmail on my BB 9780, everything has been working fine until i updated the firmware. I had re-entered my gmail acccount details and now whenever I open up my email account is automatically opens up into the folder labelled "important" rather than my inbox.

To get my inbox emails I then have to filter to it. When i exit the email and go back in, it automatically defaults to the "important" folder.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the account, I have wiped the phone and reinstalled the firmware about 3 times and the same thing happens.

I am pulling my fecking hair out.

Anyone got any solutions or knows whats going on?!?!?!
    Is this a gmail app on the phone itself, or is the email just setup to be sent to your phone? Could it possibly be a setting that you may have to set within gmail via the browser? Just a thought.
    10-04-11 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD