It doesn't seem like my gmail accnt is being push or pulled so I'm not getting any mail today. Anyone having this issue? Never had problem before. My service book went through OK as well as my hotmail accnt. Wonder if this is a problem on google's end?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 03:48 PM
    Yes. I am having the same problem with G-Mail as you are. It is probably on their side. Other accts worked. I added and removed acct. Resent service books. No avail
    06-22-10 04:06 PM
    same here. Just dealt with att about it and they said I would have to contact RIM.
    06-22-10 04:07 PM
    Same here on T-Mobile.... so its definitely something up on the server side.
    06-22-10 04:12 PM
    Working here in Toronto, on Rogers.
    06-22-10 04:23 PM
    I also use gmail as my primary email account. I have been getting messages on my Blackberry, but sometimes all in a batch and with delays ranging from a few minutes to several hours. The problem has been going on most of today (6/22), and may have started last night. The last several emails to me seem to have come through without delay.
    06-22-10 04:23 PM
    Some e-mails never arrived. Other e-mails are now ranging between 6-15 mins
    06-22-10 06:30 PM
    I finally got some mail, but thats after like 2-3 hr delay and some never came through. Looks like its an intermittence issues, but still not sure which sides is causing this.

Boy this is so freakin frustrating! The main reason why I made a Gmail accnt was b/c I was having problems with my hotmail accnt being delayed or not pushed. Now that my hotmail is good again and now this? Funny how just yesterday I've ask all of my family and friends to send me mail through my gmail accnt instead of hotmail. I hope this is not a long term issue since I don't want to add another accnt. Is there any one particular public email domain that provides the least amount of problem with BB/Rim?
    Last edited by noized77; 06-22-10 at 06:54 PM.
    06-22-10 06:50 PM
    check out this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f156/vzw-gmail-out-anyone-bueller-bueller-486806/

google is having issues.
    RIM also has a suggested fix (register host routing table)
    Last edited by brendonlee; 06-22-10 at 07:00 PM.
    06-22-10 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD