since i got my 9700 and linked my gmail account to it I have been having problems. I always read my emails on my bb. When I sign onto gmail on the computer all my emails havent been viewed yet i viewed it on my bb. When i also receive an email it only shows up in my "messages" folder and not in my "emailaddress@gmail" folder. Someone please help this is real really frustrating. Thanks so much.
    01-04-10 12:01 PM
    since i got my 9700 and linked my gmail account to it I have been having problems. I always read my emails on my bb. When I sign onto gmail on the computer all my emails havent been viewed yet i viewed it on my bb. When i also receive an email it only shows up in my "messages" folder and not in my "emailaddress@gmail" folder. Someone please help this is real really frustrating. Thanks so much.
    currently there's only 1 way sync. bb > gmail. anything you do in your computer browser will not reflect on the bb.

give the gmail app a try.
    01-04-10 01:36 PM
    You will need to have the sync option checked on the BIS setup page. It should have been there when you setup the Gmail account on your BB. But you can go back to it and check it by using the email setup or logging into your BIS account through your carriers login page.
    01-04-10 01:50 PM
    Are you connecting with POP3 or IMAP?
    01-04-10 02:06 PM
    no idea cavingjan
    01-05-10 10:07 AM
    You will have to look on the BIS site to see which protocol and also look at your gmail account to see which protocols you have enabled.
    01-05-10 11:02 AM
    i will do that jan . . .thanks
    01-05-10 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD