It may be a coincidence but i had be having huge delays with email getting sent to my BB Curve 8330 using IMAP and Gmail (Google Apps). In the Gmail Labs, I had enabled Advanced IMAP Controls. Well after disabling it, I get my email instantaneously now using IMAP. Just wanted to share...
    01-06-09 04:58 PM
    resend service books, there could be a small issue somewear that resending could solve, actually its not that uncommon to have to resend service every so oftein just to patch up these small issues
    01-06-09 05:01 PM
    Didn't need to resend service books just disabled the gmail lab and it worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 05:05 PM
    glad to here its working
    01-06-09 05:06 PM
    I don't know where exactly to post this...but my gmail accounts are driving me crazy.

Everytime I send an email I get a copy sent to me right away. I don't want that. Is there a way to stop that from happening? I thought I saw a thread for it last night but I can't find it anymore.

Yes, this is my frist BlackBerry (bold) please advise. I'd really appreciate it.

- Vida
    01-06-09 06:09 PM
    I don't know where exactly to post this...but my gmail accounts are driving me crazy.

Everytime I send an email I get a copy sent to me right away. I don't want that. Is there a way to stop that from happening? I thought I saw a thread for it last night but I can't find it anymore.

Yes, this is my frist BlackBerry (bold) please advise. I'd really appreciate it.

- Vida

Its not being sent to u persay, the message folder holds all messeged

01-06-09 06:12 PM
    Sorry I did not finish my post its just simply ur sent items I think u can hide them just go into ur general message options

01-06-09 06:16 PM
    I haven't had any problems with my GMail pushing, but have had issues with Hotmail lag... Anyone else?
    01-06-09 06:28 PM
    Sorry I did not finish my post its just simply ur sent items I think u can hide them just go into ur general message options

it says "hide sent messages: YES" but they always pop right back in as a new email after it's sent. I was reading something last night on the thread I can't find about setting up an IMAP folder for those messages to go into.

??
    01-06-09 06:36 PM
    They aren't bounching back are they?

01-06-09 06:37 PM
    No, the emails send to who i'm sending them to. I just get a copy of what I sent. I thought it might be a g-mail setting because when I had my Helio Ocean it did that a couple of times then it stopped.
    01-06-09 06:41 PM
    No, the emails send to who i'm sending them to. I just get a copy of what I sent. I thought it might be a g-mail setting because when I had my Helio Ocean it did that a couple of times then it stopped.
    You need to set a filter in your BIS email setup. Details in http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    01-06-09 06:46 PM
    BIS? I guess I will need to get information from my boyfriend on how to log in to at&t's site because I'm on his plan. Thanks I'm gonna try that!!
    01-06-09 06:53 PM
    OK, if you didn't quite understand the BIS part, you need to go to the same (ATT/Blackberry) website where the email was setup to be pushed to the phone. You (or bf) will need to login with the plan/account username and password for access, then go tweak the filters for the configuration which reads your gmail mailbox.
    01-06-09 06:58 PM
    Got it, thanks!
    01-06-09 07:08 PM
    Got it, thanks!
    No problem. Good luck with the new phone.

I just noticed you're new to the phone and CrackBerry, Welcome to the crazy farm. Feel free to come back and ask if you need more advice - the only dumb question is the one never asked.
    01-06-09 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD