Hey guys!

I am having a little issue with my BlackBerry 9000 and my GMail. I have one Gmail address that syncs to my BlackBerry, it's the only address that I use. updated the OS on my bold earlier today and when I set up my Gmail account again I noticed some issues with my contacts duplicating. After playing around with it for a while I noticed that there are two contact lists in my address book. one is BLovely0521@gmail and the other one in Blovely0521@gmail. Same address, but one has a capital L the other doesn't. I removed the address from my device then re added it, that didn't help.

Any ideas on how I can remove the duplicate email address?

Thanks in advance for any help you may have to offer

B
    03-05-10 07:05 PM
    no issue here
    03-05-10 07:22 PM
    Are you saying you still have 2 separate (groups) in your 1 address book and can't delete one of them. Or, you now have one but still have dups? To get rid of dups on your phone, assuming you have none on the gmail account, do a one way sync server to phone. That normally works.

Ken
    03-05-10 09:23 PM
    Turn off the contact sync in BIS then clean up your contacts in each place separately. Once it is done, you can use Google Sync to sync your contacts with your GMail.
    03-06-10 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD