Hello gang,

One month blackberry user and loving it!

I got a mailstreet.com exchange mailbox with BES on a domain, and everything works great-- I am positively addicted to auto-syncing calendar/notes/to-do/email through the air without a cable.

How do I integrate my @gmail.com in the mix? I'd love to keep my calendar/notes/to-do live, yet have my gmail pushed and when I reply on berry it would say it's from gmail.com.

I tried setting up in BIS and gmail was pushed fine, but I lose the calendar/notes/to-do pushing.

Thanks!
    08-27-07 02:28 PM
    Setting up Gmail in BIS shouldn't affect your BES account at all. You might want to check your settings again.
    08-27-07 03:15 PM
    Setting up Gmail in BIS shouldn't affect your BES account at all. You might want to check your settings again.
    I'm a n00b. Where would I start?

Previously I have only setup the gmail box from alltel's site. Is there another way to configure, and do I need to disable the email from the BES provider?
    08-27-07 05:27 PM
    From the device, go to 'setup internet email'...
    08-27-07 05:59 PM
    From the device, go to 'setup internet email'...
    I don't have that on desktop anymore. Alltel has it provisioned for BES and I registered it that way. When it was BIS, I remember the "setup internet mail" link, but can't see it now (and I did a "show all" from desktop).

Here's what I need exactly:

1. Berry is setup great on BES with my work calendar, todo, notes etc are all staying in sync. I love it, and don't want to lose this.

2. Work email no big deal. Can lose it (forwarding to gmail)

3. I want gmail pushed to device, and when I reply from device I want address to say gmail.

4. Want to keep what I have in step #1

5. I can just forward from gmail to work mail and be done, and have been doing this from last month. People are confused with my email address however, not expecting the work address

Thanks for any help!

John
    08-28-07 08:51 AM
    From a PC, go to the Alltel BIS website, log in, and add your GMail account there...
    08-28-07 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD