QNX: The OS Underdog | The Verge Forums

"I've been using the Playbook (my first RIM device) for about two weeks now. Coming from Android (I have the first and second Galaxy S), I can say that I'm pleasantly surprised by how well QNX runs on the device. I use it everyday, mostly using web clients and intense flash applications. In two weeks, I haven't had a system crash - not even a single application closure or freeze."

Good stuff, can't wait for BBX.
    kbz1960, Jake Storm, PTZ and 5 others like this.
    11-20-11 12:03 AM
    Always refreshing to see someone post something "positive" about "any" Blackberry device. Glad you're enjoying your PB. Looking forward to getting one soon.
    11-20-11 12:18 AM
    I never had app crashes on my PB uptil a few weeks ago.
    I have it set to showcase mode. Off late when I play Modern Combat, the game just quits in the middle. Been happening a lot lately. Trying to figure out why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-11 05:12 AM
    Always good news to hear people being happy with their playbook and they should be!

Since u come from a Droid platform (and we all know what a bunch of crap that is) u will start to like the playbook more and more.

Playbook:
    Ipad:
    Acer Iconia A500:
    11-20-11 06:10 AM
    Yep the OS and UI are what have me hooked. Only going to get better.
    Jake Storm likes this.
    11-20-11 07:52 AM
  6. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Love the Playbook!!! . Only going to get better!! ... just try to ignore the trolls and those who just love to complain about anything and everything .. just enjoy The Playbook! .. its awesome!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Jake Storm likes this.
    11-20-11 08:06 AM
    Love this little 7" marvel! Can't wait for whatever RIM has up their sleeve whenever they finish it correctly. I really don't mind the wait at all. I'd rather be rocking my Playbook in its current state than any other tablet. I'm not generalizing that it's the best tablet available - just that it's the best for me right now. I'm so glad to read that someone at The Verge thinks the same.
    Jake Storm likes this.
    11-20-11 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD