Sure they come out with a new high end, all touch device with phenomenal specs, give it to me for free for being a loyal customer, PlayBook week one adopter and pushing those (and getting burnt when they didn't deliver), and week one Z10 adopter, then I'll push the brand again. But given how many times they have burned me by not delivering what they have stated, I can't go out of my way to push the products again. They don't give a crap about their reputation, but I care about mine.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    08-05-14 06:36 PM
    Converted my girlfriend from android to a Z30. She hated her android so it was an easy sell.

Mikescraftbeer.com - C00012735/ Mike Garson Photography - C00471EA8
    08-05-14 06:48 PM
    Tell you the truth, I gotta be one if the luckiest sheep in the world.
    After I had 2 Z10 failures, I went to my carrier (no line up) and got a 4s (not the latest and greatest) and didn't have to pay anything for it. ( the only thing I paid for was the otter box) And I haven't cracked a screen yet. Even though I've dropped it on concrete several times. It handles all my emailing that I need it to do, and it has never burned up in my pocket.
    While I realize that it's not a 4G phone, I can still surf the internet to my satisfaction. (Same thing I did on my Z10) plus I get the added benefit of being able to FaceTime with my kids who live out of town. (Couldn't do that with my Z10)
    Did the Z10 have some nice features? Yup.
    Was it the be all to end all? Nope.
    Some of us actually do some research and find that Blackberry has it's own share of sheep. They have taken strides to improve their offerings, but for some of us, they still have a bit if work to do before we become customers again.
    Oh yeah. The battery isn't great on the 4s. But the Z10 wasn't anything to write home to mom about neither.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    bbq10l likes this.
    08-05-14 06:53 PM
    Tell you the truth, I gotta be one if the luckiest sheep in the world.
    After I had 2 Z10 failures, I went to my carrier (no line up) and got a 4s (not the latest and greatest) and didn't have to pay anything for it. ( the only thing I paid for was the otter box) And I haven't cracked a screen yet. Even though I've dropped it on concrete several times. It handles all my emailing that I need it to do, and it has never burned up in my pocket.
    While I realize that it's not a 4G phone, I can still surf the internet to my satisfaction. (Same thing I did on my Z10) plus I get the added benefit of being able to FaceTime with my kids who live out of town. (Couldn't do that with my Z10)
    Did the Z10 have some nice features? Yup.
    Was it the be all to end all? Nope.
    Some of us actually do some research and find that Blackberry has it's own share of sheep. They have taken strides to improve their offerings, but for some of us, they still have a bit if work to do before we become customers again.
    Oh yeah. The battery isn't great on the 4s. But the Z10 wasn't anything to write home to mom about neither.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    Yes there is good and bad about all platforms, i think people should just pick what suites them best, for myself having to replace yet another visa as being hacked on itunes i just cant say i'm very happy with them,
    spikesolie likes this.
    08-05-14 06:58 PM
    I tried so hard to convince not to switch legacy BBs to iOS but lost the battle..started with executives and now everyone has iphone except few
    08-05-14 07:01 PM
    I tried so hard to convince not to switch legacy BBs to iOS but lost the battle..started with executives and now everyone has iphone except few
    I work in a place that was BB for ever then last year they moved to apple, i didn't but hey i'm special, lol But now they are all coming into me and saying they want to go back, its funny i think i tried it and told them it wasn't good for work, so now i sit there and have to listen to them ***** for another year, 95% say they will return no questions asked.
    08-05-14 07:04 PM
    Wish I had sheep

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    08-05-14 07:13 PM
    Wish I had sheep

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    I like wool.

�To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others� Buddha
    08-05-14 07:14 PM
    Every other platform handles it differently... now in work they use Air Watch for non BlackBerry devices. it's slow but those that use it make do, we've got a few BlackBerry devices, just just a handful; doesn't help that carrier are pushing the STL100-1 and have a huge return rate for various faults and its not making BlackBerry look good on our end of the world, regardless of BB10.

In the end I believe use what works for you

Caribbean Z30
    anon721037 likes this.
    08-05-14 07:16 PM
    'sheep' is specifically reserved for iPhone users. Android users are too value cautious to come in sheep category. Plus Android gives too much flexibility and power to its users to be of any use to real sheeps. Sheeps do what they are told to do and that's exactly what Apple wants with overpriced, wall garden, restrictive, and every over hyped version of iPhone. You got to be blindly following the hype to buy iPhone at this point. Seriously, people who are still buying iPhone 4s and paying upwards of $300 for 8gb version, now that's a real sheep. Standing in long lines for every new version of iPhone, iPad, or any thing with prefix 'i' is a real symptom of falling in the category 'sheep' . I don't think I have seen that happening with Android. In fact, didn't Samsung make full use of sheeps for its galaxy 4 and 5 ads?
    Your post Is notgoodimo.
    08-05-14 07:47 PM
    I am fighting corporate on our device policy, IT are all over iPhones but my Regional Manager is on my side.

We are finally equipping all staff with smartphones, 42 in my area! We are eligible for free Z-30's (Gov't VOR contract) and IT still blocking as they say we can have the old iPhone 4S for free as well. :facepalm:

The Z-30's are already in hand at corporate office but IT saw them and now blocking....so close. Not over yet but may find out soon....wish me luck.
    08-06-14 07:42 PM
    I am fighting corporate on our device policy, IT are all over iPhones but my Regional Manager is on my side.

We are finally equipping all staff with smartphones, 42 in my area! We are eligible for free Z-30's (Gov't VOR contract) and IT still blocking as they say we can have the old iPhone 4S for free as well. :facepalm:

The Z-30's are already in hand at corporate office but IT saw them and now blocking....so close. Not over yet but may find out soon....wish me luck.
    Good Luck, their choice is simple BlackBerry all the way.

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    08-06-14 07:46 PM

All the best! Fight the good fight they will all thank you one day.

Differentiate or Die
    08-06-14 09:05 PM
    I work in a place that was BB for ever then last year they moved to apple, i didn't but hey i'm special, lol But now they are all coming into me and saying they want to go back, its funny i think i tried it and told them it wasn't good for work, so now i sit there and have to listen to them ***** for another year, 95% say they will return no questions asked.
    I really hope this is a brewing trend.

Differentiate or Die
    anon721037 and theRock1975 like this.
    08-06-14 09:06 PM
    I have encouraged 2 sisters,one brother-in-law, 2 friends and my partner to go BlackBerry 10. I only had to show them what these phones can do. One of them was iphone too. Sold!! BlackBerry is here to stay!

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    08-06-14 09:12 PM
    i had to go scroll up to check that it was a BB forum....
    08-07-14 12:14 AM
    I have converted 6 family members and 5 friends to blackBerry 10. They all love it.

From my ? phone
    Just once? Come on Slff...you can tell us the truth!

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    08-07-14 12:30 AM
    Hey what's wrong with sheep, even they can come in handy.

BlackBerry is a better experience.
    You can hijack a thread with the best of them!

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    08-07-14 12:31 AM
    I converted my employees by sheer force!

So I guess am a berry-tator!

Send from my Q10 in Duracell Mode
    The Big Picture likes this.
    08-07-14 01:01 AM
    I converted one but 10.2.1 took too long to get here in the US therefore causing my friend to switch to iphone... sigh

BlackBerry needs to get it together

Still love my bb10 phones though

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 02:02 AM
    I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
    Hyperbolic, not sarcastic.

Sarcasm in this case would imply that people on iOS and Android were the opposite of the metaphoric "sheep".

I converted no one. I bring shame to the BlackBerry family.

Then again, I rather let them suffer or decide on their own.
    You bring-a shame...to mah famiree!
    08-07-14 07:27 AM
    I converted one but 10.2.1 took too long to get here in the US therefore causing my friend to switch to iphone... sigh

BlackBerry needs to get it together

Still love my bb10 phones though

Posted via CB10

The holdback almost seemed like negligence.........by the carriers. Face it they make their money on big data, something a BB is less likely to need. The updates came through in many parts of the world ahead of the US so blaming BB seems unfair.
    08-07-14 09:38 AM

My IT Department had be anti BlackBerry since they first came out. Even gave bs reasons why they couldn't support them. Most my staff have BlackBerry but two gave iPhone and one Samsung.

BB Proud
    08-07-14 09:46 AM
    I converted my employees by sheer force!

So I guess am a berry-tator!

Send from my Q10 in Duracell Mode
    You sheared the sheep?

BB Proud
    08-07-14 09:48 AM
    i've never had a smartphone but i want a Blackberry. Androids are cool but i think iphone people are sheeple prescription-pill zombie slaves.
    08-07-14 11:03 AM
74 123