01-29-13 10:34 PM
34 12
tools
    "My son was tempted by the illegal organ traders and might have been afraid of getting caught with such a large amount of money, so he bought a cell phone and a tablet PC,"
    Lulz!
    Ummm. Yeah, right.....
    So, instead of paying the rent or mortgage, or even buying food to feed the family, that was the only logical choice to get rid of the cash?
    01-29-13 07:05 PM
    What's really pathetic is that the author tries to make it sound like it is an official RIM contest. Not even a link back to CrackBerry there.
    MADBRADNYC and anon(3896606) like this.
    01-29-13 07:06 PM
    Well, a cute dime in a bikini beats out these "dumb" antics every time. IMO.
    Did he say "what's the happs?". Lol.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    01-29-13 07:09 PM
    Whoever got the Blackberry Tattoo in Middletown, NY is a town over from me. Orange County NY!!!
    01-29-13 07:15 PM
    Well the love from them was cool while it lasted lol
    01-29-13 08:03 PM
    Yeah, what's next? Standing in a line for hours on end for a sub-par piece of equipment that's only popular because the cute commercials have convinced us so? Naaaawwww....only a REAL dumba$$ would do something like THAT....oh....wait....yeah, sorry AAPL fanboys.....didn't see you standing there....in your f****ing line
    some Sammy preachers are there too, be careful. lol
    01-29-13 09:13 PM
    People are feeling the heat. And it's gonna get hotter
    01-29-13 09:23 PM
    I think its good publicity. If you look at the article, combined with the picture of the awesome bikini girl + very positive comments, this is a winner. I mean, the video of the girl is embedded into the title of the article, and even the cover shot is damn hot. The author goes out of his way to say that it a fan website, not RIM that is doing the contest. What more great PR do you want. The video is just begging you to click on it (if you're into hot women). If I didn't know better, I would think he was trying to promote BlackBerry 10 through the hot bikini chic video. The real story is where are Samsung and Nokia's legions of crazy and bikini clad hot women fans? This is great. The marketing is taking a life of it's own and BlackBerry is getting noticed again for good things (crazy fans)!
    01-29-13 10:24 PM
    This is a small sample of articles on their homescreen, but here's the reason they did this article; the 52,000 hits it has leaves the other articles in the dust. I'm sure the girl is loving the extra youtube hits. Heck, this video may even go viral. Maybe that was the idea.

Gizmodo: A Woman Dancing In a Bikini and Four Other Stupid Things People Did to Get a Free BlackBerr-capture.jpg
    01-29-13 10:34 PM
34 12