Alright guys I'll update the list for everyone:

BGR
    Gizmodo
    Seaking Alpha
    Engadget
    Crackberry
    N4BB

Still got 3
    LOL, It won't take long for a couple of those to get wiped. Crackberry isn't 100% nice 100% of the time and we've seen some of that backlash here.
    brucep1 likes this.
    06-15-12 08:28 AM
    Blackberry users on here are just too uptight about things... I find it comical that everytime a media outlet makes a negative comment or gibe about RIM and its products, its automatically struck off the list lol
    06-15-12 09:53 AM
    LOL, It won't take long for a couple of those to get wiped. Crackberry isn't 100% nice 100% of the time and we've seen some of that backlash here.
    my list has been growing smaller and maller.

Even Crackberry i get angry with. Problem with any site dedicated to a specific companies product, you automatically get fanboyism.

a lot of the time it's very difficult to get a legit conversation going on anything RIM. if you mention here that not all is gravy, you immediately get the fanboys jump down your throat.
    06-15-12 10:27 AM
    I forgot they existed. Sad thing is the PlayBook is neck and neck with the ipad except for screen size and app catalog. I guess the apple d*ck riding is still live in kinda glad docomo doesn't allow the iphone on its network.
    You have your head in the sand! A least I hope it's in the sand.
    06-16-12 07:29 PM
    Gizmodo is so full of it ... they've been deleted from my social feeds a long time ago.
    06-18-12 07:08 AM
    Blackberry users on here are just too uptight about things... I find it comical that everytime a media outlet makes a negative comment or gibe about RIM and its products, its automatically struck off the list lol
    It usually takes more than one negative article. There are countless sites and sources that only bash RIM and BB if they mention them at all. Of course, the one posted by the OP goes a fair bit beyond a negative comment and headlong into absurdly uninformed and borderline malicious. Who needs it.
    06-18-12 10:13 AM
    In some cases you can attract more web traffic with bashing than you do love. Look at the BGR posts with the most comments. Its always negative posts meant to get fanboys fighting in the comment section. The sad part is it always works.

Cracks me up. People get mad at blogs for posting something bad about RIM, so what do they do? They come to CB and give it more attention. Do you think that hurts the website? Nope. Websites want organic traffic and getting people talking about a story does that for them.

All them people bashing the author in the comment section is doing exactly what the website wants them to do. All it takes is a couple of sentences and his verison of the story we have all read is getting far more attention than it should. Old news, but he bashed the PlayBook so people are visiting it to either help bash or defend the PlayBook. Blogs do it because it works. It only works because people are dingy enough to fall for it.
    06-18-12 10:32 AM
    you mean like this bull:

"Microsoft has guts. It's what you get when you're the underdog; either that or you curl into a RIM and die."

Microsoft Surface Just Made the MacBook Air and the iPad Look Obsolete
    06-19-12 11:31 PM
    you mean like this bull:

"Microsoft has guts. It's what you get when you're the underdog; either that or you curl into a RIM and die."

Microsoft Surface Just Made the MacBook Air and the iPad Look Obsolete

Just read that yesterday. I never knew gizmodo was so terrible. I don't go on there at all, but in my mind I for some reason thought they were on par with engadget in fairness of reporting.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    06-20-12 09:09 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD