Trying very hard to find negative points. Seems like a last ditch effort to turn around the positivity train that started about a month or two ago.
    I saw the article on Gizmodo earlier....and even some of the fanbois thought it was a biased article (clearly is). When you go so far as to comment on the unappealing look of the frigging microphone icon, you have clearly ran out of negatives to say and are looking for anything to nitpick at. How sad it is....but we all know that BB10 will be a great system to use.

I hope Bell gets a reservation system in place like Rogers has!!
    12-19-12 12:07 PM
    It's like RIMM has been locked in a time capsule and can't find their way out. Flame flame flame away, but the epic failure of this phone and BB will prove my point.
    Of course some do...what I stated is not fact and only my opinion. I hope it turns out to be an awesome phone and millions buy it. Unfortunately from what little I've seen so far, I just don't believe that to be the case.
    What are you suggesting here? You are as confused as the article itself. From you and I and many CB have seen, it's all little. Maybe only a few people at RIM know what the whole OS looks like. However you are entitled to your opinion, and right now your opinion is highly confusing.
    12-19-12 12:19 PM
    MANY people have played with the FULL BB10 devices. I myself has used several different models several times. What you see in these 30 second clips or "previews" or teasers or even the leaks, these are not full walkthroughs. It does not show the OS as it should be used, and how it flows from one part to another. You need to truly touch the phone and use the UI to speak about it.
    12-19-12 12:32 PM
    All I read from that article is that it's not pretty and I don't care about functionality.
    12-19-12 02:50 PM
    Sorry Guys ? But Who ? Whats Gizmodo I never Heard About It so Far ...
    12-19-12 04:12 PM
    Sorry Guys ? But Who ? Whats Gizmodo I never Heard About It so Far ...
    Gizmodo exists. Google exists. Lmgtfy.

The article may be rubbish, but being flippant is more so. Negative reporting has seriously affected RIM ongoing business, so I don't get this sort of attitude.

I wonder if the marketing morons at RIM couldn't muster enough giveaways for the online blog community and this is what RIM has reaped in return.
    12-19-12 05:17 PM
    Gizmodo exists. Google exists. Lmgtfy.

I wonder if the marketing morons at RIM couldn't muster enough giveaways for the online blog community and this is what RIM has reaped in return.
    May not be true, they did preview BB10 with a LOT of media personnel and seeded around 7k demo devices to developers. I reckon there will be whiners no matter what and this article sounds more like whining rather than a true/honest review.
    12-20-12 12:46 PM
    Technically this *is* true. I certainly don't need something difficult or awkward to use!

More to the point, however, is that I need something to exist in order to use it and since I am up for renewal, I will probably be migrating to an S3. I can't wait until Jan 30 just to find out a phone won't be available until mid march. I might have waited if RIM was willing to throw out credits to existing customers or anything really.
    Are we supposed to be concerned with your "threats" to buy a phone? How many times have you warmed us about your impending non-BB purchase? Do it already...
    Prince_Poppycock likes this.
    12-22-12 01:58 PM
    Ok so he said what would a business person do with Story Maker. Well what the **** would they do with a windows phone and Microsoft use to focus on the enterprise. Okay so he mentions pull down. I`m pretty sure IOS had pull down before. I really can not understand why when it is Blackberry that might borrow an idea its a bad thing but when it`s samsung or apple its ok.
    12-22-12 05:06 PM
84 ... 234