I want to see the survey from all of you.

What do you choose, if the big 4 mobile os has same quality, quantity, and content for the apps and games?

Who is the winner and the loser?
    Give your vote and reason or comment!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 11:53 AM
    BlackBerry 10 all the way

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 12:06 PM
    BlackBerry 10. The best communication experience on the market.

Native apps are just amazing. Cascades just allows for a fantastic native app experience.

Gesture based navigation allows for effortless end to end navigation. The most fluid and intuitive navigation experience on the market.

Bb10 is really a brilliant platform that is evolving rapidly. Getting better each day, as native apps are entering BlackBerry world in droves , and the much welcomed addition of hundreds of thousands of Android apps with 10.2.1

BlackBerry 10 is in its infancy and is clearly the best mobile solution on the market

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 12:13 PM
    I want to see the survey from all of you.

What do you choose, if the big 4 mobile os has same quality, quantity, and content for the apps and games?

Who is the winner and the loser?
    Give your vote and reason or comment!

Posted via CB10
    What do you think most people will say on a Blackberry site?
    12-11-13 12:23 PM
    I own a Z10, iPad 2 and now Galaxy Tab 3 (a bit of a gadget hoarder), and in summary:

1. iOS. Cleanest, most beautiful OS and things work almost always flawlessly. Bugs are few and non-existent. Old products frequently get updated. The best App Store of all OSes. No longer as innovative as it once was, but you don't fix what's not broken.
    2. BB10. Objectively and personally, I find it to be a better OS than Android. Sure, it's less modifiable and flexible, but it sort of makes up for it by what I find to be the natural and intuitive way of moving through a phone - gesture based with an excellent hub. Direct downloading of Google Apps in 10.2.1 pushed it over the hill for me, but small bugs weigh on it a little compared to the more solid/stable iOS.
    3. Android. Not saying it's bad, there is a reason why I use one. Lots of flexibility, very open, huge amounts of development and information resources. I just don't like it too much - it seems too busy, fragmented and cluttered and not that intuitive to use. It's like design was a complete afterthought and the focus was on packing as many software features as possible.

No idea on WP8, something for next year to try out.
    12-11-13 12:24 PM
    SYMBIAN S60 FOREVAAA! :-D

Mmm...CB10! Just the tip though...
    12-11-13 12:29 PM
    It is painfully obvious that the majority of active members on this forum do not even own bb10 devices, yet alone multiple devices from other manufacturers.
    12-11-13 12:35 PM
    the answer from me:

1. IOS
    2. BlackBerry 10
    3. Android
    4. WP8

The winner is still iOS, BlackBerry 10 has follow and head to head on Android, Wp 8 is the loser.

It's just my opinion.

Why ios? The os has a lot of bugs, but the update is so fast from Apple to fix the bugs. The compatibility with the old devices is great and not required the big RAM.. still dual core but powerful..

BlackBerry 10 on the second place, still lag (on my z10) inconsistent os (up down performance), battery drain, late update, but great for the real multitasking.. bb10 has unique feature (gesture), interactive UI, great security, good notification.

Android on the third. Why? Because I have one Android device and compare with my z10, for all of my experience, z10 is more fast for handle tasks than Android, but memory management of Android is good than bb10.

Wp8 has good UI (live tiles) but the list of apps is very poor.. good performance but has no unique features except the live tiles, not familiar for the novice user, it's difficult to use..

I'm game developer and I have any reason why ios is the winner..
    Ios has good architecture for running games and apps than competitor. They have support for the good compression and using the own application programming interface (API) with great performance..

BB10 has great architecture too, but just for native only. If we have using the game engine software, the performance of bb10 is slightly slower than android and ios.
    I think bb10 need more improvement for the performance if they want to beat the ios, even Android can't beat the performance of ios..

So, my valuation based on performance (Running apps and games), lag/hang/error, memory management, stablility, using for the User Interface, and the features.

If you ask me why choosing z10 not iphone, my answer is because I like the unique features and UI of bb10.. android and iphone is boring for me

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 09:53 PM