Ok, here's the thing ever since yesterday when I text my boyfriend when it sends an X appears and it says (SMS error 98, Message ID 244 Destination not authorized to receive) I don't understand it worked fine ever since I got it and now all of a sudden this is coming up, apparently he can't text me either. What's going on? Can anyone tell me?
    01-29-09 05:12 PM
    This seems to be a carrier problem in my opinion. If he can't text you either it must be. Have you at least tried the trusty battery pull?
    01-29-09 05:53 PM
    Is he on a different call carrier? Sometimes cross-carrier text message exchanges have issues. I would contact your provider and see if they can troubleshoot your phone. That's what helped me when I found myself unable to text ATT people.
    01-29-09 05:56 PM
    It happened to me last night twice. I hit resend and it worked. Why I dont know but I guess it was a slight hiccup. If this is happening alot or with him in particular always contact your carrier so they can look into it or at least look at your settings?
    01-29-09 05:58 PM
    Can either of you text other people?
    Can you make calls? Sounds like radio is disabled
    yes I can text other people and I can make calls. I'm gonna talk to him this weekend about it because he is with a different carrier.
    01-29-09 06:47 PM
    Instead of starting a new thread, I have a sort-of-related texting question:

Sometimes (sort of frequently, actually. Maybe once every two days?) when I send a text to my friend who is also AT&T like myself, she tells me the text "messed up" or sometimes says "cut off" and stuff like that, and needs me to resend it. Which isn't a problem thanks to the BB being so easy to do this with (just forward it to her again), but I'm wondering why this keeps happening between us.

She has an LG Vu, she says. I don't keep up with phone news so I don't even know what that is, but yeah. Any ideas?
    01-29-09 09:51 PM
    if you are getting a x you need to call your carrier and set up your e mails with the bb server or your carrier server
    01-30-09 12:05 AM
    I am getting

" SMS error 3 Message ID 28 Network Problems "

Is that something on my end or on Verizons? Tried several diffrent numbers.
    03-08-09 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD