Hey there. I didn't really know where to post this, so I'll post it here. I have a Curve 8330 and about 6 months-ish ago I backed up my BB and updated from OS 4.something to 5.0. All went well, except that I was missing my Memo Pad. I was able to get it off the backup and transfer all of my Memos and the pad back onto my Berry with 5.0, but for some reason which I forget I had to reformat it with 5.0 and lost the memo pad once again. As lazy as I was I decided back then that I'd just eventually get around to putting it back on from the backup. Now, I'm tired of living without the Memo Pad as it's really handy and want to throw it back on with all my old notes. I still have the backups, but forget how to do this since it's been a while... Can anyone help?
    05-05-10 05:54 AM
    Be sure that your PHONE OS version is installed on your computer. And then go to BlackBerry Desktop Manager and click on Application Loader and install it from there.
    05-05-10 06:36 AM
    BlackBerry Desktop Manager has a button for Advanced Restore.

Open the backup file and select the individual data sets you need to recover. Don't be concerned with things like the Browser Cache.
    05-05-10 11:16 AM
    Alright, I believe it's fixed now. Thanks for the help ^^
    05-05-10 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD