I use BlackBerry for all our staff and we all use Outlook exchange on our server. I have been sharing calenders so we can better organise our company but it would be brilliant to have this non devices as well. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so... How? thanks for your help if you can!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 12:03 PM
    I use BlackBerry for all our staff and we all use Outlook exchange on our server. I have been sharing calenders so we can better organise our company but it would be brilliant to have this non devices as well. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so... How? thanks for your help if you can!!!

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't sound like you're on BES, BlackBerry Enterprise Server. It's a fantastic way to manage your mobile fleet. Are you on it? You might consider it if not.

http://us.blackberry.com/business.html

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't sound like you're on BES, BlackBerry Enterprise Server. It's a fantastic way to manage your mobile fleet. Are you on it? You might consider it if not.

http://us.blackberry.com/business.html
    06-13-14 12:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    If you mean on a computer... Outlook (Microsoft Office Program) will allow you to add accounts so you can access a shared Calender. There may be other email clients that do the same.....
    06-13-14 12:44 PM