i currently have a blackberry pearl 8130 i am looking to upgrade to a storm or maybe a curve 8330. i text and do myspace and facebook alot so i dont know which one will be best for me. i hear alot of people saying the storm freezes alot so i dont know which one to get. web browsing isnt a big thing for me i use it when i need to not heavy on it though. please help i will love to hear any opinions anybody had
    06-07-09 12:29 AM
    06-07-09 12:39 AM
    i currently have a blackberry pearl 8130 i am looking to upgrade to a storm or maybe a curve 8330. i text and do myspace and facebook alot so i dont know which one will be best for me. i hear alot of people saying the storm freezes alot so i dont know which one to get. web browsing isnt a big thing for me i use it when i need to not heavy on it though. please help i will love to hear any opinions anybody had

have you thought about the 9630 aka the TOUR which is being released probably next month in the states?

its nice
    06-07-09 05:45 AM
    i havnt heard of that one. any idea on what carriers would have it. i have alltel which is bought by verizon now so would it go to verizon? do you have any links that i could find some pictures and info about it?
    06-07-09 09:21 AM
    Just Google BlackBerry 9630 and you will find plenty of pictures and info.

It's going to be on Verizon first. Likely in July or August.
    06-07-09 09:26 AM
    heard rumors of altel getting their's sometime this month.. verizon next month
    06-07-09 09:29 AM
    i did google it i did get alot of info on it being on verizon some time like july 13. the pictures looked alot like the new curve form att. depending on the price of that phone it narrows down to the storm and that new one thank you for the help
    06-07-09 09:33 AM
    I also do a lot of email, texting, facebook, myspace, etc and I got the storm, but then switched to the curve because it is better for actually getting things done quickly and efficiently. I'll probably be selling my storm and getting a tour when it comes out though.
    06-07-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD