I just received my pearl today and I would like to stop getting my blackberry email into my text folder (message).. can someone please explain how to seperate the two! PLEASE!
    02-06-08 11:55 PM
    Hello & Welcome,

Messages -> Menu -> Options -> General Settings-> SMS and Email Inboxes= Separate.
    02-07-08 12:02 AM
    I would like to add that the "messages" folder is not your SMS folder. It is for all messages: SMS, MMS, email, and browser messages. In the messaging options, you can have this integration handled in various ways: combined, theme controlled, or separate. I want to point out that choosing separate will give you an SMS icon in addition to the icons for your email. However, the messaes icon will still include everything.
    02-07-08 09:03 AM
    Wanted to seperate the messages, so i gave instructions. Never said she would be able to get rid of the "messages" folder.
    02-07-08 12:23 PM
    If they are not using a today theme, they can hide the "messages folder." On the other hand, the Vodafone Today themes provide separate SMS/MMS and email folders on the home screen by default.
    02-07-08 04:05 PM
    Thanks so much for the directions! I was wondering how to handle this myself.
    02-07-08 04:37 PM
    you're welcome.
    02-07-08 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD