Ok I've found a program called "meboy" which allows you to play game boy roms on ur java enabled phone. Only problem is I get the .jar files onto my storage card and do the installation process...and when its finished I'm always shown the error that it couldn't install due too the file being to large...now my question is is there anyway to fix this??? I mean my memory card and phone have lotsa room...and the game is less than a mb. is there a size limit for the java games ur allowed to install??? Can u adjust it? I'm looking forward to playin games with a bit more longevity and depth. (I have the 8330 curve)
    07-29-08 06:06 PM
    I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but take a look at this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/meb...mulator-47543/

EDIT: Eh, I see you already made a post there. Sorry. I hope you get everything figured out.
    Last edited by Noah0504; 07-29-08 at 06:14 PM.
    07-29-08 06:12 PM
    Yeah I searched first. I am new to the forum but have had my bb since it came out....I was unsure if when I posted in the other thread if it would bump or not...sorry for posting 2X ( mine is more of a problem any who)
    07-29-08 06:29 PM
    I'm Having The Same Problem And It Is Reaaaaaly Irritating!
    12-15-08 12:41 AM
    mine always just said the .jar failed to download
    02-24-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD