I installed Twittly a few weeks ago. Played with it and decided to get rid of it. Twittly was still appearing in the hub on my old Z10 even after deleting the app.
    2 weeks ago, I got my z30 and I'm still getting notifications asking me to update my Twittly account password.
    How do I get to stop this and cease the notification popping out every day?
    Tks

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 06:57 PM
    I keep getting notification to fix password for an email account that I signed into a long time ago and then deleted it from BlackBerry.

Since then, I have wiped my device and upgraded OS and then restored from backup. So, it's possibly because I restored from backup.

But the account is not there. It's not in my account settings. So, I don't know what to do. How to get rid of this daily notification.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 11:24 PM
    I had this issue after restoring from a backup. Only solution I found was a manual wipe and add my accounts back manually.

Posted via CB10
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    12-16-14 11:54 PM
    I get the same notifications for Evernote everyday. Mine began appearing after signing into my accounts on a new Z30 a few days ago. They appeared everyday for an email account, box account and Evernote. It is now only Evernote that I get notifications for everyday to sign in using my password even though I'm already signed in and have full functionality.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 06:38 AM
    I have been getting the same thing - to sign in to my Toshiba account. I don't know what a Toshiba account is and I have link turned off to my laptop. Link works fine when I do use it.

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-17-14 08:06 AM