I had a treo. I ordered the curve tonight. I have verizon. What are some key applications, settings, things to know when I get my phone? I always like to start from scratch, but you guys have been through the trenches with this stuff. Helpppppppp. Thanks to all of you for your help. This has been an awesome site!!!!!!!! Brad
    09-11-08 09:03 PM
    BlackBerry 101 | CrackBerry.com

Check out those for a lot of good information.
    09-11-08 09:04 PM
    I had a treo. I ordered the curve tonight. I have verizon. What are some key applications, settings, things to know when I get my phone? I always like to start from scratch, but you guys have been through the trenches with this stuff. Helpppppppp. Thanks to all of you for your help. This has been an awesome site!!!!!!!! Brad
    Enjoy the phone! The 8330 is a great Blackberry. Use the phone and you will quickly pickup on the many capabilities and fun the phone can be. Get a cheap memory card and have fun with the music. If you can read the forums here, it is worth taking the time to work through and learn how to upgrade to the newest software 4.5 version for your phone. It will probably come with the earlier software. The new 4.5 adds function and form to your phone that you will appreciate the more you use it.

Welcome to the forums...
    09-11-08 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD