The Blackberry Z10 and Q10 - are light and fast and blow android and IPhone out of the water. The Samsung and IPhone weigh a ton comparatively.
    IPhone is a toy - Samsung is so large, you might as well carry a laptop around with you. The current lack of attention is pathetic. The speed, security
    the multi-tasking capability, leaves the competition behind. Blackberry may be at fault because they are not aggressively marketing the new 10's, in
    the USA and we all know that any new product needs Uncle Sam's stamp of approval. I really think the Z and Q 10's are probably too futuristic for the
    slow minded. Get with it you all. Remember when Panasonic used to say "Slightly Ahead of our time" Well Z and Q way ahead of our time.
    04-11-13 03:44 PM
    Nice post, but I think your preaching to the choir. I was so stoked to get mine that the t-mo guy had it on hold the day they got it. Hell, he even gave me a hard time about being at the store two minutes after they opened saying that I was late.

Love mine. It does out perform the other phones I've messed with.
    04-11-13 03:59 PM
    The Samsung and IPhone weigh a ton comparatively.
    Actually the iPhone at 3.95 oz (Apple - iPhone 5 - View all the technical specifications. weighs less than the Z10, which checks in at 4.78 oz (BlackBerry Z10 Specs - Specifications for BlackBerry 10 Smartphone - US). I don't know which "Samsung" you're referring to, though the S4 at 4.58 oz (Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - Full phone specifications) also weighs less than the Z10. Have whatever opinion you like, but get the facts right.
    Last edited by Wiki Cydia; 04-11-13 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Typo
    rottonj likes this.
    04-11-13 04:15 PM
    Americans are generally slower into trying new things. Usually takes them a couple of months to get with it. Still haven,t converted to metric like the rest of the world. Yes the Z10 is way more advanced than the Apple or Samsung phones.
    Jake2826 and SK122387 like this.
    04-11-13 04:16 PM
    Americans are generally slower into trying new things. Usually takes them a couple of months to get with it. Still haven,t converted to metric like the rest of the world.
    Though I can't agree with your premise I will note that occassionally being more deliberate has its advantages.
    04-11-13 04:25 PM
    I'm NOT going to say Americans are generally slow when it comes to trying NEW "things", but WE just want it to work ....and Blackberry is a "challenge" in that department. Let face it, right now Blackberry has a whole lot of work to do to get the American market back, and without advertisment, its going to be a STEEP hill to climb
    04-11-13 04:52 PM
    The Blackberry Z10 and Q10 - are light and fast and blow android and IPhone out of the water. The Samsung and IPhone weigh a ton comparatively.
    IPhone is a toy - Samsung is so large, you might as well carry a laptop around with you. The current lack of attention is pathetic. The speed, security
    the multi-tasking capability, leaves the competition behind. Blackberry may be at fault because they are not aggressively marketing the new 10's, in
    the USA and we all know that any new product needs Uncle Sam's stamp of approval. I really think the Z and Q 10's are probably too futuristic for the
    slow minded. Get with it you all. Remember when Panasonic used to say "Slightly Ahead of our time" Well Z and Q way ahead of our time.
    First post, abusive towards certain users, abusive towards an entire country, and almost completely inaccurate in all respects.
    My spider sense is tingling...
    04-11-13 05:30 PM
    The Blackberry Z10 and Q10 - are light and fast and blow android and IPhone out of the water.
    Oh really? Have any other misinformation you want to blow out of your behind, or is this enough?

The Samsung and IPhone weigh a ton comparatively.
    What?

IPhone is a toy
    A toy that has more business apps than BB10. A toy that is proven in the field.

- Samsung is so large, you might as well carry a laptop around with you.
    Yes, my Galaxy Nexus is like a laptop compared to my Z10.... Are you serious? You must be talking about the Galaxy Note. Do you have the hands of a child?

The current lack of attention is pathetic. The speed, security
    I don't find my Z10 faster than my Nexus or the iPhone 5. They are all equally as fast. Things open almost instantly on all of them. BB10 just has the best browser and security. Security is not too high on the average consumers list.

That being said, I prefer my Z10. But I am not blind to the obvious faults and missing features.
    04-11-13 05:44 PM
    Its posts like these that are slowly starting to make me embarrassed to carry a BlackBerry. People on the interwebz see how foolish the BlackBerry faithful tend to act and then normal BlackBerry users are grouped together with the kool aid drinkers. I've actually had someone ask me if I was "one of those weird BlackBerry users" before.

It is off putting. I wonder how many sales get lost over how the "CrackBerry Freaks" behave on the internet and in real life with their friends, family and coworkers.
    04-11-13 05:48 PM
    Really it is about the apps I believe.

Not everyone is going to like it, but the way they have been promoting the phone here is sad. Also America is all about having the current hottest things. Whether it be clothes, shoes, cars, TVs, computers, etc. Phones especially. It is going to take time for people to convert. Even get interested in it.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-11-13 06:54 PM
    It took a couple of months in the American market for the Samsung Galaxy to take of. Now WTF are you talking about.
    04-11-13 07:35 PM
    It took a couple of months in the American market for the Samsung Galaxy to take of. Now WTF are you talking about.
    04-11-13 07:39 PM
    04-11-13 07:45 PM