I'm just wondering how many of you using the pear for geocaching? I just started this fun game this past weekend and haveing a blast. right now i'm using B* for this.
    03-13-09 03:15 PM
    Don't know this game - more info, please.
    03-13-09 03:21 PM
    If you go to geocaching.com you can find out more. People will hide stuff and you need to find it using your GPS. Its a real fun game and been around for a long time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 04:55 PM
    Tip: dont play geocaching in Iraq/Afghanistan/Iran

they dont play to nice over there.
    03-14-09 08:31 PM
    I'm familiar with geocaching but am curious about the geotagging feature found on the Pearl. To answer your question, I haven't tried geocaching yet but it sounds like fun.
    03-14-09 09:48 PM
    There's a great geocaching app called CacheBerry - perfect for paperless caching!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 10:42 PM
    i agree.. cacheberry is the best. it can be a little confusing if you don't know what you're doing though. love geocaching
    03-16-09 12:17 AM
    i agree.. cacheberry is the best. it can be a little confusing if you don't know what you're doing though. love geocaching
    Hello there! I am new to crackberry and have lots of questions. My first one is how to use the CacheBerry app. I loaded on my device OTA but I cannot get it to do anything. I would appreciate any advice you can give me.

Thanks!
    10-06-09 02:09 PM
    I loved geocaching on my pearl. I used trimble's app and it worked great. But the trial expired and I got tired of paying for TeleNav to use the GPS. Does anyone know what I can do to activate the GPS without TeleNav? I'm using alltel/verizon..
    10-07-09 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD