When i first got my tour about 1-2 months ago i downloaded and was using the demo version of Geocache Navigator. Since then i have gone though about 5 tours and am now on my 6th i think. The problem is now it seems that the app is no longer compatible with the 9630? I tried to get it though app world and Trimble's website with still no luck. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    11-25-09 08:20 PM
    Hi there,
    Yes GN is available and compatible on the Tour but it may not allow you to download the trail again - it is only designed to be downloaded once. I would recommend contacting support(AT)trimbleoutdoors(DOT)com to have your subscription activated for your new device.

Michelle
    Trimble Outdoors
    12-03-09 04:48 PM
    I still haven't found a solution to this, anyone know anything? I have Verizon and as I said before I had GCN when I first got my phone back in October and now for the life of me can't get it on my tour now. Every time I try to download from app word it says it is not compatible with my phone or carrier. I don't get how that is possible when i had it on my phone previously and got it by downloading through app world.
    12-28-09 02:58 PM
    I still haven't found a solution to this, anyone know anything? I have Verizon and as I said before I had GCN when I first got my phone back in October and now for the life of me can't get it on my tour now. Every time I try to download from app word it says it is not compatible with my phone or carrier. I don't get how that is possible when i had it on my phone previously and got it by downloading through app world.
    Hi there,
    I'm from the Trimble Outdoors (the people who created Geocache Navigator) and the reason I directed you to support is because they should be able to help you more quickly than through a crackberry.com forum that is rarely scouted by our staff. we do, however, have our engineers check GeocacheNavigator.com forums daily. I wish I could help but this is beyond my knowledge. I will try and seek out an answer for you but in the meantime I suggest contacting support(at)trimbleoutdoors(dot)com.
    Thanks,
    Michelle
    01-20-10 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD