anybody else use this app. i emailed trimble, and they said they have a compatibility problem with Storm2 with no anticipated fix date (email did not make it sound like they were even working on this). worked great on storm1 even with OS 5.0, so i am wondering if there is a way to trick app world into letting me download it onto Storm2? anybody got any ideas????
    11-04-09 09:20 PM
    I'd love to hear if anyone has a good app for geocaching on the S2 as well. Specifically, I'd like something that pinpoints my location and shows me nearby caches, so that I can find other caches in the area that I just don't happen to have loaded on my Garmin 60cs.

**UPDATE** - loaded Cacheberry and Blackberry Maps. Works fantastic!!!! Get's me right to ground zero every time, and allows tons of cache uploads to my phone (much more than my 60cs can handle).
    Last edited by shnz821; 11-09-09 at 03:51 PM.
    11-05-09 03:18 PM
    I have blackstar on my tour. Would that be compatable with the
    Storm 2? It has link to geocaching.com, you can log caches and search for nearby caches right from your phone. Used it in Lake Placid, back in October. Worked well.
    11-05-09 03:47 PM
    I have BlackStar loaded on my S2. Nice app. Gives lat, long, altitude, speed, and direction. A needed element to AR (augmented reality). Can lock up entire S2, requiring a battery pull, if you work in a satellite only area - asks if ok to allow reset of security clock over and over and over...

Doctor Neutron
    12-09-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD