Crackberry. Just want to say thank you for the sight and help. Got a 8330 and cant put it down not with this sight .Thank you again. and the help of others.great work
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-04-12 06:14 AM
    Crackberry. Just want to say thank you for the sight and help. Got a 8330 and cant put it down not with this sight .Thank you again. and the help of others.great work
    Lol I have been the same with this Blackberry site ever since my first Blackberry. Helpful people galore here too.

03-04-12 07:08 AM
    Took me about two weeks to find the site after my first BB arrived. The place is a treasure trove of information. CB is the best BB site on the Net today IMHO.
    03-04-12 07:14 AM
    Took me about two weeks to find the site after my first BB arrived. The place is a treasure trove of information. CB is the best BB site on the Net today IMHO.

Agreed! Best BB site, and awesome community. Its like crack, once you're on it, its hard to quit. Haha.

RIM recognises this too. Haha. Who did Thorsten call when the news of him becoming CEO was released? CrackBerry Kevin. Says a lot. Hahaha.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-04-12 07:26 AM
    Agreed! Best BB site, and awesome community. Its like crack, once you're on it, its hard to quit. Haha.

RIM recognises this too. Haha. Who did Thorsten call when the news of him becoming CEO was released? CrackBerry Kevin. Says a lot. Hahaha.

Really?
    Did he call him?
    03-04-12 07:37 AM
    I think that crackberry saves money too , the help you can get from the people who experienced the same problems that you have is better than the help of an expert !
    I found this site while researching for me beloved 9360
    03-04-12 08:40 AM
    Really?

Did he call him?

Yeah. You can search for thorsten on crackberry, I'm sure that article will pop out.

Kevin was running a couple of articles about running for the chairman of board or CEO. Shortly after the news came out that Thorsten was the new CEO, he called to informed Kevin that he got the job instead. Something like that if I recall.

03-04-12 11:27 AM
    Yeah. You can search for thorsten on crackberry, I'm sure that article will pop out.

Kevin was running a couple of articles about running for the chairman of board or CEO. Shortly after the news came out that Thorsten was the new CEO, he called to informed Kevin that he got the job instead. Something like that if I recall.

That's awesome!!
    Even I feel a worthful now.. U see I've shared a couple of opinions and posts with Kevin. I never realized I am conversing to such a genius celeb.
    Woaw.
    Last edited by husainpatan; 03-04-12 at 12:24 PM.
    03-04-12 12:19 PM
    I check CrackBerry the first thing in the morning. I check for news, then hit the forums. Then I check whenever a chance presents itself from my 9810 and from my PlayBook.

The name is perfect because I am addicted. Its the perfect place for getting info about what has, is, and will be happening. I've gotten help here to fix and avoid issues, and it has been nice to be able to "pay it forward" with others.
    03-04-12 12:29 PM
    No thanks bro.........
    03-05-12 12:23 AM
    CB is a wonderful site to be apart of . the people here, not the trolls, are great at helping out whenever you need it. The MODs are friendly and are right on the ball with cleaning up the forums or answering your questions, Ive even seen Adam and Michelle on the same thread bantering back and forth. Granted CB may not be the first to know everything but what is posted is true. there is no maybes or guessing if the information is credible, if its not on CB its not true.
    heres the link to the post by CBK about Thorsten's first call

http://crackberry.com/and-thorsten-h...ackberry-kevin
    03-05-12 01:30 AM
    The best part about this site, is the use of green and orange colours. If they change it, I am gone from here.

Edit: I forgot the purple.
    03-05-12 02:37 AM
    There is no substitute
    03-05-12 02:57 AM
    Yea. Helps me a lot in all my tasks for blackberry. Yay! On the new CB theme, the input is fix for torch 9860!
    03-05-12 03:11 AM
    I had a BB for almost 4 years before I stumbled upon Crackberry! Talk about living under a rock and being out of the loop. Only after I got my 9860 did I join CB and discover all the things i've been missing out on! Who knew there were OS upgrades, tips and tricks and all kinds of help to be had! I was never a real big follower of forums other than a few travel related ones but CB hooked me big time!
    03-05-12 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD