Please stop posting threads about speculations and rumors, it's so annoying and I don't want to see my homepage filled with lots of bull**** like RUMOR DELAY OMG, or WILL BB10 COME TO PLAYBOOK, OR WILL A MANUAL COME WITH THE PHONE??? What will be next? A thread asking if the bb10 phones will come with a microfiber cloth or if it will come in a square or rectangular box?

Can you not wait 6 more days and find out for yourself ?

TL;DR Stop speculating and wait 6 days until they give the press conferences !!!!!!

/rant over
    Last edited by sveDala; 01-25-13 at 04:41 AM. Reason: language ;)
    01-25-13 04:29 AM
    Welcome to the forum.
    BB10 and the new phones are a big deal to the BB community. They represent a possible return to BB as a relevant competitor and therefore another platform that will push innovation. As such, the community is very excited and as excitement builds, so does the need to share as much information as possible. When one has waited 18 months for these superphones, the anticipation at this point in time has reached an all time high.
    My suggestion to you is to bypass every thread that has [Speculation] or [Rumour] in the title. It will make things easier for you. Stick to threads that say [Confirmed] or that don't say BB10 in the title.
    While I understand that the speculation can get difficult because we all want proven information, BB10 is a HUGE parade.....no reason to rain on it.
    01-25-13 04:36 AM
    That reminds me. Will it come with a case?
    01-25-13 04:37 AM
    you know... even though it wasn't the nicest way of saying it, i kind of have to agree
    + i'd like to add......

even though i care about Skype as well, we don't need 20 new threads about it each day, please learn to use the search-function
    btw: 5days 4 hours... SO excited!!
    01-25-13 04:37 AM
    That reminds me. Will it come with a case?
    hehehehe.....I am ordering a case off the CB store.....I want to be ready no matter what.....
    KDB84 and BergerKing like this.
    01-25-13 04:39 AM
    definitely better than posts like yours.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    KDB84, BergerKing and helis4life like this.
    01-25-13 04:40 AM
    Yeah, well, ...go figure...
    If yer anything like me, you don't have to look at nothin' you don't wanna...
    Sayin'

#BB10Believe
    BergerKing and helis4life like this.
    01-25-13 04:43 AM
    I am excited about BB10 too, I just don't see the need to ask if the phone comes with a manual or that sort of thing :P I'd like to see more videos and comparisons of BB10 instead.
    01-25-13 04:50 AM
    Personally i feel that if it doesnt come with a pair of breasts and a beer tap i will be very disappointed.....
    01-25-13 04:55 AM
    Personally i feel that if it doesnt come with a pair of breasts and a beer tap i will be very disappointed.....
    To be honest, either of those would do me.
    wuulfy and David in Durham like this.
    01-25-13 04:59 AM
    oh wicked a microfiber cloth, will it have a small spray bottle of cleaning gel also?
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-25-13 06:27 AM
    Will it have a trackpad?
    darkehawke likes this.
    01-25-13 06:44 AM
    This is a stupid thread. Who started it?
    01-25-13 06:49 AM
    I am excited about BB10 too, I just don't see the need to ask if the phone comes with a manual or that sort of thing :P I'd like to see more videos and comparisons of BB10 instead.
    Seriously. You really want more videos? Can't you just wait a few days?
    peter9477 and calicocat2010 like this.
    01-25-13 06:50 AM
    does it come with international charger straight from the box? or i can use my old BB chargers (i have a lot)?

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-25-13 06:52 AM
    you know... even though it wasn't the nicest way of saying it, i kind of have to agree
    + i'd like to add......

even though i care about Skype as well, we don't need 20 new threads about it each day, please learn to use the search-function
    btw: 5days 4 hours... SO excited!!
    I agree...people lo longer look for themselves anymore. Why do they constantly insist on asking someone else the same thing that they could look for? People would be surprised how much easier it is rather than wait for the thread to fill with all types of opinions and links to other threads...BTW...Can you imagine the size of the manual for the BB10? Now that's a good thread to waste some time or use for a free BB10 contest. "How many pages does the manual for the BB10 have?" guess correctly and receive a BB10 with manual. LOL
    01-25-13 06:52 AM
    To be honest, either of those would do me.
    A scratch and sniff sticker would be cooler.
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-25-13 06:54 AM
    I do wonder if the charging cord will be 3 feet or 6 feet long because my 9930 cord was to damn short
    ctuffy, fbf2012 and AbuYazeedUK like this.
    01-25-13 06:55 AM
    Will it have a trackpad?
    Yes but only on the backwards compatibility model. You have to take one from your old phone and superglue it to your finger in order for it to work. However this is only a rumor since there is no way to calibrate after application.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    01-25-13 06:57 AM
    Please stop posting threads about speculations and rumors, it's so annoying and I don't want to see my homepage filled with lots of bull**** like RUMOR DELAY OMG, or WILL BB10 COME TO PLAYBOOK, OR WILL A MANUAL COME WITH THE PHONE??? What will be next? A thread asking if the bb10 phones will come with a microfiber cloth or if it will come in a square or rectangular box?

Can you not wait 6 more days and find out for yourself ?

TL;DR Stop speculating and wait 6 days until they give the press conferences !!!!!!

/rant over
    You forgot..."how much is it going to cost?".
    01-25-13 07:00 AM
    A scratch and sniff sticker would be cooler.
    I misread the fifth word. Clearly I am somewhat distracted today - British people are more likely to guess what I read!
    collinc93 likes this.
    01-25-13 07:03 AM
    To the op.

You only have a total of 13 posts. Some people don't post a lot or have a username and just search for awhile so I won't say anything negative. But with that said if you ever do use any phone forum whether it be this one or any of its sister websites you will know when there is a new phone about to launch that is leaked a lot there are always peeing matches.

Android central was a horror show when the evo and evo 3D were being launched.

Imore is a mess every 6 months when rumors start to gain a little more credibality

Wpcentral was CRAZY when wp8 and 7 were arriving because it was a new os to them.

Palmcentral was insane! When webOS was being launched

With the existing and retired userbase BlackBerry has had over the years and this being the os to hopefully keep them on their feet. This forum is going to be intense for the next 2-3 months.

Its the nature of the beast. No matter how many times they ask us to calm down there will always be rowdy people trying to start stuff or people trying to put fires out and sounding mean.

Its all very common. Lol

Sent from my game boy color
    fbf2012, KDB84, BB12MX and 3 others like this.
    01-25-13 07:06 AM
    OP, I suggest you check this out and bypass the threads that drive you crazy.

http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...ml#post7883029
    01-25-13 07:20 AM
    Please stop posting threads about speculations and rumors, it's so annoying and I don't want to see my homepage filled with lots of bull**** like RUMOR DELAY OMG, or WILL BB10 COME TO PLAYBOOK, OR WILL A MANUAL COME WITH THE PHONE???
    Please do continue posting threads about speculations and rumors, its so nice and I do want to see my homepage filled with lots of bull**** like RUMOR DELAY OMG......
    jimpilot and KDB84 like this.
    01-25-13 07:31 AM
    gotta say he has a point. There are so many threads about the same thing asking questions that have been answered or cant be answered. I'd rather see established threads grown then have multiples about the same thing.

No need to jump on him for it we are all allowed to vent aren't we?
    aniym likes this.
    01-25-13 07:38 AM
106 123 ...