I want to be able to sign into my service provider BIS website so i can resend my service books.......... but i forgot my username..ive tried everything

anyone know how i can reset my account username/password?
    08-13-09 08:51 AM
    Call your carrier they can use your pin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 08:58 AM
    Before you give up, check:

Options / Advance Options / Default Services. Highlight Calender and press the trackball. You will see each of your configured services, including your BIS account.

That is the user name you enter, you will still have to provide the correct password.
    08-13-09 09:00 AM
    followed your steps, but it only shows my email address associated with my account, not any usernames.
    08-13-09 09:08 AM
    Before you give up, check:

Options / Advance Options / Default Services. Highlight Calender and press the trackball. You will see each of your configured services, including your BIS account.

That is the user name you enter, you will still have to provide the correct password.
    This information is so incorrect.
    08-13-09 09:10 AM
    followed your steps, but it only shows my email address associated with my account, not any usernames.
    That is what you are looking for.

The Email address that ends in [email protected] is also your BIS account ID.

This information is so incorrect.
    Can you elaborate?
    08-13-09 10:10 AM
    no it isn't - that only shows you the email account associated with your BIS account, not the username you need to login to BIS
    10-13-09 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD