im trying really hard to keep calm right now.
    I just got my new blackberry...
    because the internet/email went down on the other one blah blah etc etc.
    so
    i call the imei number in or whatever it is.. put my sim card in and the battery. and guess what. no email no internet. I sent the service books but how can they arrive when theres no ****ING anything. Im ready to throw this out the window ..

is there something im missing?? do i have to register it with the network? i dont know. ive tried everything i know how to do and its still a piece of crap.
    04-15-08 12:22 PM
    I think you might have to re-register with the system. I think you can do that by logging into your BIS & editing your phones information under 'Change Device'.

Don't throw it out the window!
    04-15-08 12:24 PM
    or go into advanced options- host routing table, hit menu and register handheld
    04-15-08 12:25 PM
    ok .. there are no numbers in the host routing table. when i click register now it says it will once it has service.. hahahahahahahahahahahah PIECE OF shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
    sorry everyone
    but im losing it
    im beyond angered at this point. WAY beyond
    04-15-08 12:26 PM
    I think you might have to re-register with the system. I think you can do that by logging into your BIS & editing your phones information under 'Change Device'.

Don't throw it out the window!
    thanks for trying to help.
    that didnt work either. youd think something so expensive would be at least you know a tiny bit reliable ha
    04-15-08 12:28 PM
    my 8330 wsa doing the same thing,. i tried a million battery pulls, and it seems a soft reset fixed it :S
    04-15-08 12:31 PM
    there are no numbers in the host routing table. when i click register now it says it will once it has service..
    Are you able to make and receive phone calls?
    04-15-08 12:41 PM
    Also call customer service. Maybe you don't have the plan active. Maybe it got removed? Maybe your data services aren't even registering onto the network.
    04-15-08 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD