well ive been an at&t subscriber for some time dating back to Ameritech, and i get a very provocative Ex-Employee discount so switching is sort out of the question, ive used the old curve for awhile the 8310? and I'm just getting around to now switching to a new phone so im just wondering from people who have them etc. What really is the best AT&T BB right now or is there something in the near future (1-3 months) worth waiting for? If you all have the time to just give me a breakdown on what the "Best" phone to have would be and why it would be greatly appreciated.
    01-10-10 03:41 PM
    well ive been an at&t subscriber for some time dating back to Ameritech, and i get a very provocative Ex-Employee discount so switching is sort out of the question, ive used the old curve for awhile the 8310? and I'm just getting around to now switching to a new phone so im just wondering from people who have them etc. What really is the best AT&T BB right now or is there something in the near future (1-3 months) worth waiting for? If you all have the time to just give me a breakdown on what the "Best" phone to have would be and why it would be greatly appreciated.
    the blackberry 9700 is the best one on at&t and the best one period for that matter and there is nothing new coming out anytime soon thats going to beat it its brand new great phone btw
    01-10-10 05:31 PM
    awesome thanks yeah that was the one that caught my eye the most and bestbuy's mobile department has it on sale for only 100 so looks like ill be getting one at the end of the month.
    01-10-10 11:13 PM
    +1 for the 9700, you'll love it.
    01-10-10 11:23 PM
    +2,3,and 4 for the 9700....its been refered to as the best BB ever made...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 11:45 PM
    alright just a quick question since all the models at the store are non working shells only the replacement for the ball is like a just touch navi pad or?
    01-11-10 01:50 AM
    Yep its a touchpad. Blows the the trackball AWAY! Used BBs for years...I had NO issues with using. The 9700 is FAST and the trackpad makes it even faster.

01-11-10 06:53 AM
    If you go to wirefly.com you can get the BlackBerry Bold 9700 for free. I did and I received my device in the mail two days later. The only catch is that you have to keep the device and the service for six months. But once you get it, you will want to keep it anyway. I hope this helps. Good luck with your new Bold!

01-12-10 04:14 AM
    The 9700 is a very fine device but the 9000 is my choice for pure size. I'd prefer the speed, memory, and screen of the 9700 but the keypad is too small for my tastes. There appears to be nothing worth a wait at this time so go for what you like now is my advice.

01-12-10 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD