I realized yesterday while chatting with Conite that sometimes I can be headstrong. While I have no excuses, I would like to reflect on my life experience. As some one who graduated from Annapolis and then served in the Navy to rise to command a warship and then attack boat. I can be very headstrong. When you command it's your way or the highway. I forgot at times that I am no longer the Captain.

So to all I may have offended I am sorry.

Should it happen again just kick the old dog in the **s

Woof.
    zephyr613 and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    08-21-17 12:23 PM
    lol
    08-21-17 12:57 PM
    I realized yesterday while chatting with Conite that sometimes I can be headstrong. While I have no excuses, I would like to reflect on my life experience. As some one who graduated from Annapolis and then served in the Navy to rise to command a warship and then attack boat. I can be very headstrong. When you command it's your way or the highway. I forgot at times that I am no longer the Captain.

Woof.
    Thank you for your Service and as one who spent many years in the Pentagon, I share your headstrong commitment.

Command can be lonely... but your words and efforts are not forgotten or unheard.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    08-21-17 01:28 PM

Woof.
    Thanks for your service. Many here, myself included, enjoy the enthusiastic sometimes passionate exchanges between Crackberrians. I've always found your replies and opinions well stated and reasonable.
    anon(9742832) and zephyr613 like this.
    08-21-17 01:36 PM
    Thank you for your service.

Crackberry would be a very boring forum to read if we didn't have real discussions. Imagine if every thread was just "this is what I think", "yeah, you're right", "me, too".

I'd get bored with that very quickly.
    08-21-17 01:44 PM
    Thanks for your service. Many here, myself included, enjoy the enthusiastic sometimes passionate exchanges between Crackberrians. I've always found your replies and opinions well stated and reasonable.
    Hear hear.
    08-21-17 01:50 PM
    The fact that you're self aware should help you avoid offending any of us regulars.

Being headstrong, like any talent, trait or skill, can be a strength when deployed in the right circumstances or a vulnerability if utilized inappropriately. We all have to avoid using our "go to" skills at the wrong time. Just ask my wife!

Happy to have your strongly held opinions any time!

Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-21-17 02:31 PM
    The fact that you're self aware should help you avoid offending any of us regulars.

Being headstrong, like any talent, trait or skill, can be a strength when deployed in the right circumstances or a vulnerability if utilized inappropriately. We all have to avoid using our "go to" skills at the wrong time. Just ask my wife!

Happy to have your strongly held opinions any time!

Posted with my trusty Z10
    ask my wife...............................now that could be trouble.........LOL

Many thanks.
    Last edited by thatguyusa; 08-21-17 at 03:25 PM.
    08-21-17 02:58 PM
    ditto. Lol.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    08-21-17 03:15 PM
    Thank you for your Service and as one who spent many years in the Pentagon, I share your headstrong commitment.

Command can be lonely... but your words and efforts are not forgotten or unheard.
    Thank you for your service as well. It can be lonely, the voice in the wilderness.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    08-21-17 03:27 PM
    Thank you for your service as well. It can be lonely, the voice in the wilderness.
    HOOAH!!
    08-21-17 03:35 PM
    HOOAH!!
    leave it to the Marines to put a smile on..................WOOF!
    zephyr613 likes this.
    08-21-17 03:37 PM

Woof.
    Shrug it off and move on but hold on tight to your beliefs even if your outnumbered.

BTW.... BB10 is making a comeback and I know it's true!
    08-21-17 03:38 PM
    leave it to the Marines to put a smile on..................WOOF!
    No, that's "OORAH" (or HOORAH but never say that directly to a Jar Head) for Marines, "HOOAH" for the Army

Ask any Marine, they really get upset when people get those confused...
    08-21-17 03:39 PM
    No, that's "OORAH" (or HOORAH but never say that directly to a Jar Head) for Marines, "HOOAH" for the Army

Ask any Marine, they really get upset when people get those confused...
    That's what happens when the Navy thinks its a typo.....................thinking again........dangerous
    zephyr613 likes this.
    08-21-17 03:45 PM
    Its also what happens when a "Captain " in the Army has 2 bars on his shoulder, but a Captain in the Navy can be a Sub Driver
    08-21-17 03:47 PM
    Who the heck is Conite, some sorta cement head. 🤣🤣
    08-21-17 03:52 PM
    Heck, I didn't even notice!
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    08-21-17 03:58 PM
    Heck, I didn't even notice!
    Great.............woof...........

But really thank you for your help ,any times over

BTW your right with Android the more I play the more I like it..........this message will self destruct in 5 seconds..........
    08-21-17 04:01 PM