I really like the Garmin software but the voices for the turn by turn are really muffled. It's really hard to understand compared to Telenav.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    02-13-09 10:26 AM
    The voice is quite clear for me.
    02-13-09 11:17 AM
    I really like the Garmin software but the voices for the turn by turn are really muffled. It's really hard to understand compared to Telenav.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Mine is fairly muffled too, but I can understand what she is saying. Usually its pretty clear at low volume levels but hard to understand at high volume levels. I've just assumed its the limitations of the storm speakers.

Does anyone know if the voice can work through a bluetooth device like Motorockr?
    02-13-09 11:24 AM
    Mine works through my Blue ant headset
    02-13-09 11:30 AM
    Clear as a bell for me. And compared to TeleNav, Garmin does a much better job at text-to-speech pronunciations.
    02-13-09 12:27 PM
    I wouldn't say mine is muffled but it's not amazing, depends what you've used I guess. I mean it's not crystal clear, I have a TomTom standalone device as well and THAT is crystal clear, but the Garmin on Storm is iffy, sounds kind of like internet radio or AM radio station or something where as the TomTom is like live...
    02-13-09 12:33 PM
    Mine works through my Blue ant headset
    Which Blueant do you have? It does not work thru my V1, unless there's an option I overlooked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD