anyway i can get the garmin app for free or for a better price??
    11-04-09 04:34 PM
    A better price than free??

Actually, The Garmin app is $99 through their website. If you get it through the BlackBerry Owners Lounge, it is $79. So it's worth just going through there to get the $20 discount.

The nice thing is that it is a one-time device-life fee. If you have to have your BB replaced, they will transfer the license to the new BB for free (as long as it is the same model #).
    11-04-09 06:51 PM
    A better price than free??

Actually, The Garmin app is $99 through their website. If you get it through the BlackBerry Owners Lounge, it is $79. So it's worth just going through there to get the $20 discount.

The nice thing is that it is a one-time device-life fee. If you have to have your BB replaced, they will transfer the license to the new BB for free (as long as it is the same model #).
    I have been considering purchasing the Garmin app for awhile but haven't seen a definitive review; are you using this and are you happy with it?

thanks,

Dan
    11-05-09 07:26 AM
    anyway i can get the garmin app for free or for a better price??
    I know people want to find the best prices on software...I do as well. But...

I've seen a lot of posts in essence similar to this, but this one...are you serious? Please tell me you're joking by asking if you can get it for free. What part of free enterprise and profit motive do you not understand?

Flame me if you wish, but this one just goes too far.

By the way, I have the program and it works quite well in my opinion. Well worth the price for those willing to pay for it.
    11-05-09 10:52 AM
    Software piracy / cracking

I have closed your thread seeking a cracked or pirated version of Garmin software as it is a violation of this site's Terms of Service, presented below.

Furthermore, Crackberry.com has a stellar reputation among the BlackBerry applications developer community and wish to not have that reputation tarnished in any way.

Continuing to seek illegal means to access software and avoid paying the legal and legitimate fees application developers charge for their work will result in your account being banned permanently.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Keep it Legal
    No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    11-05-09 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD